Chapter 2

(17 YEARS AGO)

The group of kids stood outside the bank planning what they should do. Well, Luther and Diego fought and Klaus and Noah did handstands against the wall to see whose face could go purple first. Then Five would scold Noah and the boy would stop for a few minutes until Klaus would tease him and say he was gonna win.

Luther finally announced the plan, "Alright, so first off-" He was cut off by laughter and his head snapped to look at the two upside-down boys. "Noah, Klaus, I swear to God. Thank you" He said when they stood up properly. "As I was saying, Allison will go in first, rumour some guys. Then I'll go in, and bash some heads in. Diego, just throw some knives, I don't care. Ben, you'll have to kill some people, sorry. Everyone else...well, you're practically useless."

Noah pursed his lips, being called things always affected him more than it should. Five reached over and locked their pinkies together, Noah looked up at him and gave a small smile which Five returned.

Allison walked into the bank, Luther went to the roof and Diego went to hide somewhere inside.

Klaus called out to Noah again, "Come on, Noah." He whined.

Noah beamed at his brother and rushed over, Ben counted down from 5 and the two flipped upside down against the wall. Klaus and Noah began laughing hysterically when their faces turned bright red from all the blood rushing to it.

They looked at each other and laughed even harder. Suddenly two gunshots and screams sounded through the building and Klaus screeched and fell on his head, knocking Noah down with him.

The two groaned, holding their heads and Five crossed his arms, "I told you, you'd get hurt."

"Shut up," Noah mumbled.

"Make me." Five teased. Noah's face turned bright red but this time it wasn't from being upside down.

"Ohhhh" Klaus smirked.

Everyone ignored him and Five offered a hand, "Let's go in now."

Noah playfully glared at him but took his hand nonetheless and let Five pull him up. The two blinked into the bank and hid behind a wall.

"Guns are for sissies. Real men throw knives!" They heard Diego exclaim.

Noah snickered, "Yeah. Real men."

A man groaned, probably from being impaled by knives.

"Get back, you freaks." Another man threatened, standing up on the counter and pointing his gun at them.

"Hey, be careful up there, buddy." Diego teased.

"Get back!"

"Yeah, wouldn't want you to get hurt." Allison chuckled.

Five looked at Noah, "Ready?"

Noah smirked, "Always."

Five blinked the two onto the counter and they sat crossed-legged beside each other, "Or what?"

The man spun around and shot his gun multiple times at them but it was no use since Five blinked away with Noah again.

The two stood behind the man, Five with his arms crossed and Noah draping his arm over his friends shoulder with a smug smirk.

The man spun around again and tried to shoot them with the stapler in his hand that Five must have switched out with the gun.

Five looked at it amused, "Oh! That's one badass stapler!" He exclaimed and shoved it harshly into the man's head. The man swayed for a second before passing out and falling off the counter.