Chapter 25

The car screeched to a stop in front of the Academy and everybody got out yelling.

"Come on! Let's go!" Five exclaimed.

"I don't think she's breathing," Luther said worriedly as he carried her out of the car.

Noah ran up the stairs to the Academy, "Then get her in the fucking house, shit for brains!"

"If we don't get her upstairs, she's gonna die," Klaus informed.

They all ran inside the house and immediately found Grace. The woman brought Allison upstairs and laid her on an operation table. All the siblings stood around the table and watched as Grace tried to stop the bleeding.

Grace looked up at the boys, "She's suffered a severe laceration to her larynx. One of you will need to give blood."

"I will." They all announced in sync.

Luther began rolling up his sleeve, "I'm doing it."

Pogo, from the back of the room, spoke up, "I'm afraid that's not possible, dear boy. Your blood is more compatible with mine."

Klaus piped up, "Hey, don't sweat it. I- I got this, big guy." He informed and ran around to the other side of the table where Grace was. He held out his arm, "I- I love needles."

"Master Klaus. Your blood is... How shall I say this? Too polluted."

"Move." Diego shoved Luther out of the way.

"Yeah, go on." Luther breathed out quietly.

"I'll do it." He claimed.

Noah watched as their mom pulled out a needle and sighed, "Uh oh."

As soon as she held it up for Diego to see, he let out a pathetic whimper and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. He dropped to the floor with a heavy thud and Noah winced.

Everyone looked at the two teenage boys and Noah went to step forward but Five grabbed his arm, "No."

Noah gave Five a look of incredibility, "What do you mean, 'No?' Allison is fucking dying and you don't want me to give a bit of blood?"

"You're not good with needles either, I don't want you passing out as well." He defended.

Noah tugged at his arm but Five didn't let go, "Five, let go of me."

"No."

"Stop being so protective, I'll be fine."

"Let him do it, Five," Luther demanded.

Five let go of Noah's arm and the boy sat down beside Grace in a metal chair. He began debating whether it was a good idea when he remembered he had to pull up his sleeve but sighed and did it anyways, his sister's life was on the line, she needs him.

Grace stuck the needle in his arm and Noah's head snapped in the opposite direction as he squeezed his eyes closed. "Is it supposed to hurt like that?" He whined.

Klaus nodded, "Oh, yeah. Once I injected myself wrong-"

"It shouldn't hurt too bad." Pogo informed.

"Yeah, well, it really fucking hurts." Noah snapped. "How much blood are you taking, the whole Nile's River worth? Jesus Christ."

Five blinked beside Noah and ruffled his hair, "Don't be a baby." He teased.

"Nah, you let me do this! This is all your fault." He whined. "And don't touch my hair or I'll chop your hand off and shove it down your goddamn throat."

"You wouldn't."

Noah opened one eye and glared at him, "Oh, I would."

"I'd like to see you try."