Chapter 18

The three sat in the silence as Luther drove the car down a long road, a fake briefcase was sitting between Luther and Five, hopefully their plan will work. Noah was sitting by himself in the backseat, staring out the window, and watching as everything flew past them. When they first got in the car, Noah ignored Five's protests for him to put on a seatbelt and Five finally stopped when Eight pointed out that he wasn't wearing one either.

Noah decided to break the silence and looked at the back of Luther's head. "Hey, guess what, Luther."

"What?" Luther questioned, looking at the boy through the rearview mirror.

Noah smirked and looked back out his window as he spoke, "Last year, Allison invited me to her house to have a sleepover with Claire."

Luther tensed slightly, "And?"

"Claire and I had a tea party. It was so much fun. I met her stuffies, Bob, Suzy, and Samantha. Real great toys, I'm tellin' ya." He chuckled.

Luther scoffed, "Where are you going with this?"

"Well, just before bedtime, we watched a movie and she told me I'm better than all the stories that Allison has told her. I asked if I was her favourite uncle and she said I seem far better then you."

Five snickered under his breath and turned his head to look at Luther, "That must suck. Noah met Allison's kid before you and she already likes him better."

"No, she doesn't." Luther denied.

"Why don't you call the kid and ask who she likes better?" Noah quizzed smugly. Yes, he had met Claire, but she never said who she likes better, he just wanted to piss Luther off.

Luther turned his head to look at Noah in the back, "I can't. I don't have a phone or know her number."

"Well, I have both those things. Wanna give it a shot, big man?" He asked, pulling out his phone.

Luther looked back at the road, "No. Because I know you're lying."

"I am not." Noah scoffed, his smile growing. Five was smiling as well but it was barely noticable.

"You'll go to hell for lying, you know." Luther scolded, trying to get Noah to confess.

Noah burst out laughing at that and fell to his side on the seat. Five watched in amusment as the boy clutched his stomach in pain from laughing so hard. Noah gasped for breath as he spoke, "You sound like - like a strict fucking catholic parent." Five chuckled lightly at that and Luther pursed his lips in anger, deciding not to speak anymore. After a minute more of laughing, Noah finally calmed down and sat up straight. He looked at the cupholder on the sidee of the door a spotted a fairly large rock in it, he picked it up and spun it around in his hand, "How the fuck did a rock end up in here?"

Five looked at the rock in Noah's hand and shruggged, "Probably from when we were kids or something."

Noah gasped in realization, "I remember this! It's from when me and Klaus stole dads car when we were fifteen and found this rock outside a shop. I don't know why we took it, though." It was silent for a few seconds and Noah gasped again. "You know what this rock looks like?!" Noah looked up at Five excitedly.

Five realized and lifted a finger in warning, "Don't you dare."

Noah grinned widely, "My dick." He stated evilly.

Luther gagged dramatically, "TMI."

Five shook his head in dissapointment and looked ahead of him again, "You're disgusting."

The boy chuckled proudly, "Oh, I know, babes." His face dropped and he turned a bright red when he realized what he had just said.

Luther cleared his throat uncomfortably and Five shifted in his seat awkwardly, deciding it was best to pretend he didn't hear Noah. The rest of the car ride was dead silent, no one dared to make a sound.