Chapter 6

Noah walked into the kitchen when he heard clattering and found Five going through cupboards and drawers. Klaus was sitting with a guitar in hand and he had his bare feet up on the table.

Noah grimaced, "Klaus, that's disgusting. I eat at that table." He informed.

Five looked at Noah, "Do we have any coffee?"

"Nope."

"Yes, you do." Five denied and continued searching.

"Why would you even ask me if you- never mind." He hopped up on the table and watched as Klaus poorly played the guitar. He winced every time Klaus strummed a note wrong and resisted all urge to snatch it from his brother and show him how to do it properly, but he didn't want to be rude. Just before Allison walked into the room Noah sensed her, "Hey, sis." Klaus looked at Noah weirdly and then Allison entered.

Klaus gasped, "Superpowers!"

Noah looked at Klaus like he was stupid and nodded, "Yeah. Literally." He said slowly. "It's part of my powers, dumbass, remember?" Noah teased. Klaus knew he didn't mean the name, Noah was too nice for that. Usually. Unless you were Luther or pissed him off.

"Where's Vanya?" Allison questioned, ignoring Noah's greeting he gave her.

"Oh, she's gone," Klaus informed.

Five walked over to the table, "That's unfortunate."

Allison, not understanding what Five was talking about, agreed, "Yeah."

"An entire square block. Forty-two bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, but no, not a single drop of coffee."

Noah tilted his head in confusion, "Why'd you look in the bathroom for coffee?" Everyone ignored him like usual.

"Dad hated caffeine," Allison stated.

"Well, he hated children, too, and he had plenty of us." Klaus chuckled. Noah snickered and high-fived his brother.

"I'm taking the car." Five informed.

Noah hopped off the table to follow Five and Klaus sat up straight, "Where are you going?"

Five looked back at him, "To get a decent cup of coffee."

"Do you even know how to drive?" Allison asked.

Noah rolled his eyes, "He literally told us just over half an hour ago that he is 58 and you're asking if he knows how to drive?"

"I know how to do everything." Five quipped back.

He was just about to blink away but Noah spoke up, "Wait. Can I get changed before we go anywhere, I look hideous right now."

"You look fine." Five sighed.

"Five, please." Noah begged.

Five grabbed the boy's sleeve and blinked them to his room, "Be quick." Noah nodded and rushed over to the box that he kept under his bed with all the clothes he stole.

Five turned his back when Noah stood up to get changed. A minute later he heard Noah hopping up and down, "I can't get the damn shoes on."

Five turned around and watched as Noah struggled, "Untie it first."

"No, that's too much work." He sighed, still hopping on one foot, trying to shove his foot in the shoe. "Yes! Got it. How do I look?" He asked. He did a full 360° so Five could see his outfit, he was wearing a maroon-coloured wool sweater, brown pants, and blue converse.

 He did a full 360° so Five could see his outfit, he was wearing a maroon-coloured wool sweater, brown pants, and blue converse