Chapter 9

TW: Kinda brief mention of an eating disorder

Noah, Five, and Klaus all waited in the doctor's office for him to arrive because apparently, he was running an errand. Noah was looking around the room, his knee bouncing. Klaus was looking around as well, and Five was standing behind Noah's chair with his arms crossed.

"Why do you think there are so many windows?" Klaus asked.

Noah's head snapped in Klaus' direction happily and Five sighed. "That's exactly what I asked Five earlier! He said he doesn't know!" Noah exclaimed.

A look of confusion came across Klaus' face, "He doesn't know?" He repeated in confusion. "But he's smart, he should know everything."

Noah threw his arms up, "That's what I thought! You learn something new every day, I suppose."

Five pinched the bridge of his nose, "I'm literally right here. And I can't know everything." He rolled his eyes.

The doctor walked in, sat down, and immediately got to business, "Like I said to your son and his... boyfriend earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you."

Five leaned forward, placing his hands on the back of Noah's chair, "Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name."

The doctor shrugged, "Well, that's not my problem"

"You fucking bitch." Noah muttered, but loud enough for everyone to hear.

The doctor ignored him and continued, "Sorry. Now, there's really nothing more I can do, so-"

Klaus interrupted him, "And what about my consent?"

"Excuse me?"

"Who gave you permission..." He began fake crying. "To lay your hands... on my son and his boyfriend?"

"What?" The three asked at the same time.

"You heard me."

"I didn't touch your son and his boyfriend." The doctor denied.

"Oh, really? Well, then how did he get that swollen lip and his boyfriend get a bruised eye?" Klaus quizzed.

"They don't have a-"

Klaus stood up and punched Five in the mouth, causing the boy to grunt in pain and immediately bring his hand up to his lip. Klaus turned to Noah, mouthed a sorry, and punched Noah in the eye.

"Ah, fuck!" Noah yelled in pain.

Klaus turned back to the doctor casually, "I want it. Name, please. Now."

Five licked the blood off his cut lip and turned Noah's head with his thumb and pointer finger to look at the already bruising eye. "You'll be fine." Five reassured.

"Mhm. You will, too." Noah chuckled but winced when he realized smiling hurt.

"You're crazy." The doctor accused, pointing up at Klaus.

Klaus chuckled, "You got no idea." He looked down at the snow globe and the doctor's desk and picked it up. "'Peace on Earth'" He read. "That's so sweet." Without a trace of hesitation, he slammed the snow globe into his forehead and it smashed, making glitter, glass, and water fly everywhere. He groaned loudly, hovering his hand over his forehead, he looked up and Noah saw blood running down his face. "God, that hurt!"

The doctor grabbed the phone off his desk and began calling security, "I'm calling security-" Klaus snatched the phone from his hand. "What are you doing?"