Season 2

Noah felt his grip on Five's hand loosen and he immediately panicked. He tried to hold on and adjust his hand to make sure he didn't let go... but he failed. He couldn't feel Five anymore.

A second later he was shot out of the portal he fell straight onto his back, getting winded. He gasped in pain and squeezed his eyes shut until he was able to sit up. He slowly got to his feet, it was night, nobody was outside, he could barely see anything.

"Where are we?" He questioned. No answer. Noah turned around... no one was there. He looked up at the sky and the portal dissapeared. No. No, no, no, no.

He frantically spun around, doing a °360, "Five! Diego! Klaus!" He shouted, his eyes filling with tears. "Five! Please, I- I can't-" He tried to take deep breaths, just like what Five has always told him to do, but it was no use. It never worked. Not unless he was with Five.

He was scared. He couldn't breath. He wanted his Five back.

Noah backed into the cement wall of the alley and grabbed the fabric of his sweater where his heart was. His head was fuzzy, he couldn't breath, the tears were running rapidly down his cheeks now.

"Five! I'm sorry that I let go! Please, come back. Please..." He sobbed, sliding down the wall and sitting on the dirty floor. "I- I can't breath." He cried.

His chest heaved up and down rapidly, trying to get oxygen. He felt like he was going to die. It hurt to breath. His lungs felt like they were being lit on fire every time he tried to inhale. He couldn't keep enough air inside of him. He was drowning because of his own mind.

"I'm scared. I don't wanna b-be alone. F-Five." He gasped out, gripping his hair tightly in his fists and placing his forehead on his knees. "Come back. I- I'm sorry."

The wind was chilly and he certainly wasn't hot but he could feel the cold sweat running down his back. He continued trying to gasp for air but the harder he tried, the harder it got and that just made him panic more. He was so dizzy. Everything was spinning. His ears were ringing. His heart felt like it was being squeezed to a pulp. His lungs felt like they were being repeatedly stepped on and then dried out in the sun. Okay, thats a bit dramatic but he's honestly convinced that he's going to die from suffacation.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm s-so sorry." He sobbed.

At one point he had passed out from lack of oxygen but only for a minute or so and when he came back he immediately started crying again. Noah finnally managed to haul himself up to his feet and he looked over his shoulder at the building behind him. He was still crying audibly and he couldn't really breath properly yet but he needed help.

He made his way over to the door of the building and tried to read the sign on it but it was too dark out and his vision was already blurry. There was lots of little words on the top but the bold words said 'Shipping and Receiving.' So this place sells stuff?

He tried the door handle and it was surprisingly unlocked. He walked in and struggled up the steps, his legs acting like jello from crying so hard. He managed to get to the top and looked between the two doors, a glass one and wooden one. He knocked on the glass door and the wooden door opened.

A man peeked his head out, "What do you want?" He demanded.

"I-I'm so sorry, I woke you, sir. But- um... have you seen a boy my age around here lately." Noah croaked out.

The man scanned him over, "No. Sorry."

"Have you seen anyone in that alley outside?"

The man hesitated and then avoided the question, "Are you lost, kid?"

Noah snifgled and looked around, his tears finally stopping a bit. "Y-Yeah... I think?" He nodded, looking back at the man.

"Come in." The man muttered, looking very unsure of himself. He opened the door all the way and Noah slowly walked in.

"You're not gonna kill me or anything, right?" He questioned, eyeing the stranger carefully.

"I could ask the same thing... but no, I won't."

"Promise?"

"Yeah, I promise." The man nodded.

"Okay." Noah murmured, looking around the dimly lit room. You can't break a promise, it's a rule. So if this guy made a promise then he's safe.

"Why were you crying, kid?"

"I- I..." He immediately burst into tears again.

The stranger immediately panicked, "Uh, hey, it's okay, kid." He tried to reassure.

Noah frantically tried to wipe away his tears but they kept coming, "I'm sorry." He chocked out. "I-I just don't know where I am o-or what's going to happen to me... and I'm scared."

"Uh, hey, you're gonna be alright. Why don't... why don't you stay here for the night, okay?" The man smiled kindly, but he kinda looked a bit scared of Noah.

Noah looked up and stopped wiping his eyes, "Really?" He whispered.

"Yeah, sure." He nodded. "I, um, have a spare room from when my wife left me a couple years ago... so, yeah." He muttered awkwardly.

Noah sniffled again and wiped is runny nose with his sleeve, "Oh.., sorry for your loss?" What do you say to that, exactly? He knows the woman isn't dead but what else can he say?! Noah paused, "Uh, wait, um... what year was it 3 years ago... I'm not the best at math." He chuckled nervously. Smart move, Noah. He wasn't stupid enough to not be able to tell this wasn't 2019.

"Uh, 1959?"

Noah's jaw dropped. WHAT THE FUCK?! "...What day is it today?"

"March 3rd, 1962?" He gave him a strange look. "Are you okay, kid?"

Noah scratched the back of his neck, looking around anxiously. No, he couldn't cry again, it's not worth it. "Yeah... I'm fine." He mumbled. "Are you sure I can stay here tonight? I don't want to be a bother."

"Oh, no. Stay as long as you like." The man nodded quickly.

"Thanks..." Noah smiled, nervously. Five will be back for him by tommorow, no need to stress. It will all be okay.

It was, in fact, not okay.

(Words: 1135)

AN: Just a short introduction chapter to season 2... NOW LET'S WRITE THE DEPRESSING STUFF. YAY.
Also, I made Elliot less nervous to meet Noah cause I gave up and just wanted to get this chapter over with so...😃 *cough cough* I wanna delete this fucking book. *cough*
I love you all <3

-ash :)