Chapter 21

Noah's gay panic from earlier had dissapated but not for a reason that he fully agreed with. He should just be grateful he doesn't snore. 10 minutes before they arrived, Noah had somehow fell asleep on Allison's shoulder and was holding Five's hand on his lap.

Diego parked the car and Five looked at Noah, "Wake up, dumbass."

"Go fuck yourself." Noah muttered, refusing to open his eyes.

"Noah, seriously." He got no response which meant Noah had fallen back asleep already. "Hey!" He shouted.

Noah flinched and sat up, "Fucking chirist on a cracker." He yawned and dragged his hands over his face. "What the fuck. Where are we? What day is it? Are we finally dead yet?"

"At the police station. Still the same day. And no." Diego answered for Five.

Noah's eyes widened and he looked up, "I swear I didn't slap that baby on the street last month. It wasn't me. Please don't turn me in."

Everyone gave him strange looks and Diego chuckled, "I don't think you've ever woken up from a nap more confused."

"I'm sure he has." Five informed.

Noah looked around the car while subconsciously fiddling with Five's fingers, "Bro... I had a dream where-... now I can't remember it..." He muttered.

Diego looked out his window and at the station, "I know this Jenkins dude has to have a record. We gotta our hands on this file."

"And your plan is to what? Waltz in there and just ask for it?" Allison mused.

"I know the station like the back of my hand, sis. I've spent a lot of time inside."

"Handcuffed." She pointed out.

Noah had the opposite idea and spoke the same time as Allison, "Yeah,  ass fucking your ex-girlfriend in the broom closet." He laughed.

"No, Noah. And whatever. Here's the plan."

"Plan?" Five questioned. "I'm just gonna blink in and get the file." He stated.

"No, that's not... You don't know the ins and outs of this place, okay?"

"I literally just did this yesterday."

"The fuck are you on?" Noah asked.

"My yesterday, not your yesterday." Five corrected. "It'll take me two seconds. Why don't I just go?"

"Liten to me. You are not going in there."

"I am!" Noah exclaimed excitedly.

"No." The three said in sync.

"Worth a shot." He mumbled.

"I made a call." Diego informed. "That's what a leader does. He leads." He got out of the car and walked down an alley, out of sight.

Noah laid his head back down on Allison's shoulder but she opened her door and looked at down at the boy, "Sorry, Noah, I gotta make a call."

Noah groaned and lifted his head, "Then I'm coming as well."

The car was empty a minute later, Allison was at the payphone, Diego was God knows where, and Five and Noah were leaning against the wall.

Eight looked at Five and scanned his body for any evident wounds. "What are you doing?" Five questioned, giving Noah a weird look.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah, are you?"

"No, I know you're hurt. Don't lie to me." He pleaded.

He reached to move Five's blazer out of the way but Five grabbed his wrist, "I'm not hurt. Leave me alone." He snarled, venom dripping from his voice.

Noah looked at Five almost fearfully as the boy glared at him, "Sorry." Noah murmured. Five threw his wrist down and crossed his arms, refusing to look at Eight.

Noah wrapped his arms around his stomach and they stood in tence silence for a bit.

Five sighed, "Noah, I'm-"

"I'm sorry. I should have minded my own business. I should know to leave things alone, it's none of my concern, I'm sorry." Noah interrupted.

"No, I-"

Diego came around the corner just as Allison hung up the phone. Diego  held up the file, "Your welcome."

Allison snatched it from behind him and opened it, ignoring the agitated look he gave her, "Holy shit." She gasped.

"What?"

She held up the file so the three boys could see the photo attached, "Harold Jenkins is Leonard Peabody."

Noah chuckled, "Dun dun dunnn."

(Words: 719)

AN: Hello, beautiful people! I'm cutting this chapter short cause I wanna make the whole next chapter about Five passing out. Love u all <3

-ash :)