Lᴇssᴏɴ 1

ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴ 1
"of Lee Felix and love"

The newly brunette loudly sighs, getting lightly irritated as he keeps his eyes fixed on his phone screen. He's currently reading a fanfic he found online about one of his favourite groups, and it's kinda the moment of the story where everything just goes to shit, and you feel the need to get in there and bang someone's head against a desk until they bleed.

"Just motherfucking talk, y'all! It ain't that hard!" he whisper yells at the characters.

"Ya reading again, Jisung~ah?"

"Holy-" the named male immediately throws the phone to the other side of the desk, seeing it fall to the floor with a loud thud, as he desperately tries to act cool while avoiding eye contact with whoever is standing in front of him, "I don't know what you are talking about"

"Why so you jumpy, hm? Reading unholy stuff again?" his friend chuckles, reaching out for the phone on the floor.

The male finally looks up, small wave of relieve taking over him, "Yah! Kim Seungmin!" Jisung whines, hand on his chest, "Don't do that shit to me! I thought you were hyung" he cries.

Seungmin chuckles, organising his round glasses over the bridge of his nose, and handing Jisung his phone, "What happened now in the story?"

"The characters are plain dumb"

"Who cheated?"

"Nobody!" the male whines frustrated, "The guy was literally just talking to a girl, he wasn't flirting, nor fucking her against a wall" his eyes roll backwards, "So pathetic"

Seungmin grins, combing his brunette hair backwards, "You're too much, Sung"

Jisung scoffs, "Whatever you say, Mr. I don't wanna get back with my ex, because I'm scared I might love him" he mocks, "You are also a pathetic fanfic character"

The brunette arches an eyebrow, hand raising and quickly falling on his friends's head, "What did you call me?"

"Yo! Seungmin~ah!" Jisung whines, "Not the head!"

"Then shut up!" Seungmin repeats the action, this time on the arm. The smacks aren't even that hard, but Jisung still whimpers like a baby, "Apologise!"

"But you are pathetic-"

"Apologise"

This time, Seungmin starts poking his sides, making Jisung whine, but giggle at the same time, "So-Sorry! Ah! Stop it!"

"You getting bullied again?"

Both males stop, turning to the side, where a male around their height appears. His dark haired is nicely combed to the side, showing part of his forehead, and the nice eyebrow piercing he recently got. His sly smirk could make anyone fall on their knees.

Anyone.

"Here" he hands Jisung the canned iced coffee he asked for, "What you getting bullied for?" he opens his own can, sipping the coffee.