ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴ 2

ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴ 2
"of skinship and basics"

"Are you 100% sure about this?"

A concerned Minho wonders, leaving the bag on his desk, and eyeing his best friend, who's sitting on his bed. The dark-haired bites his inner cheek, hoping for a negative answer, so they can just play video games for the rest of the night like they usually do. Maybe even order a pizza, and talk about life, before he has to walk Jisung back to the dorms.

"I am"

Fuck.

"I trust you more than anyone"

"Han~ah, I don't get it" Minho sighs, "Why don't you ask Felix about this? You like him, asking him to teach you sexual stuff could even make your bond go stronger"

"W-What if he gets suspicious?" Jisung is now the one biting his inner cheek, fingers fidgeting on his thighs, "I don't want to confess just yet"

"And can't I be suspicious? Dude, you could like me and just ask me to teach you how to fuck, so you can get closer"

The younger makes a disgusted face, "Bro, no"

"Aigooo~" Minho whines, hands on his chest, "My heart just broke!"

Jisung chuckles, rolling his eyes, "Seriously, help me out"

"I know you trust me, but why me?"

"Aside from the obvious fact that we've been best friends for over 5 years, you are also an expert on the matter"

"I'm majoring in Law, not Sex Ed" the elder arches an eyebrow, as if he were saying the most obvious thing.

"Dude, I'm serious!" Jisung scoffs, "I know you lost your V-card when you were like 16, and I've heard girls in my own major saying you are a master on the bed! Scratch that, not just the girls!"

"Master on the bed" Minho snickers, finding the nickname quite amusing, "Those are all lies"

"So you suck at fucking?"

"No, I'm good at it. But, still"

"Just teach me the basics!"

"Basics?"

"Dude, you are a top, right?" Minho nods, "I want to be dominant like you. I want to do all that to Felix" his cheeks redden out of embarrassment, "I want to be able to please him"

"If he likes you enough, you don't have to know everything to please him. You could even learn together-"

"Hyuuuuung~" Jisung takes a pillow, whining, and aiming at minho's head, "Just bloody teach me already! I don't wanna be an oblivious virgin!"

"Gosh, fine!" Minho sighs, "But there are many things you gotta learn"

"Like?"