ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴ 15

I really do suck at deadlines, sorry.

ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴ 15
"of Cherry lip balm and new bonds"

The mechanical pencil's strokes are soft on the toned tan paper, the drawing is still on its sketch stage, but it's looking incredibly good so far. Following its cartoonish style, the male continues with longer strokes, finding a better shape for what he's been doing for the past 25 minutes. His teeth gently bite on the piercing embracing his lower lip, tapping on it as if he were chewing the jewellery. The wind of the morning is incredibly soothing, relaxing him from the stress he's been through all night. Drawing outside is the best idea every time, even if it means he's gonna freeze to death.

"A can of Monster Energy at 8 in the morning?" the male looks up, heart skipping a beat from the sudden interruption and man standing before him.

"Hyung"

The male smiles widely at him, "Morning, Innie"

"Coffee no longer does the trick. Monster kinda does and has different flavours" Jeongin's legs don't move from his chest, as he tries to hide the sketchbook. It's like a diary to him.

The elder looks at Jeongin, face looking rather paler than usual today, bags under his eyes indicating the reason why he's having an energy drink so early in the morning, the black frame from his glasses has some unnoticed blue paint and the overall he's wearing is stained with all kinds of materials, but mostly paint. His black hair is down, kinda messy, but still looking clean and good. He's pretty, even at this hour.

"What are you doing here?" he asks, looking at his elder with a crocked eyebrow, curious.

"Hm? Can't I come say hi to my favourite fox?" the teasing tone, makes Jeongin's ears go red, "I thought you liked me, Innie"

"I do" Jeongin sighs, "But it's the art department, you are never around here, Felix hyung"

"I am on Mondays!" Felix smiles widely, taking a sit next to Jeongin, only to see the male move a little bit further away, making him feel somehow sad.

Maybe Jeongin doesn't like him that much? They don't talk everyday, and aren't as close... but Felix still thought the male felt comfortable around him.

"Why?"

"Mm, I've got an extracurricular class here. Pottery"

"Oh, that's nice. Is it with Mr. Choi? He's really cool, and always hypes you"

"Yeah, he's really nice" Felix nods, trying to find another thing to say, to avoid the conversation to die down.

Jeongin stares at the male, seeing him bite his lower lip anxiously and looking down at his feet. Unlike him, Felix is a very lively person, always bright and chatty. Always trying to make new friends, and unconsciously drawing people to him. He's a kind soul in his eyes, a genuinely good person. The kind of person who'd save an animal in distress, who'd help a friend even if it can hurt him, who'd giggle his sadness away to not bother others.