LESSON 27

LESSON 27
"of a burning passion"

⚠️the following chapter does not have smut warnings, please proceed with caution⚠️

On their way home, Minho and Jisung stay still in the back of the cab, not even slightly touching their fingers, or sharing a look. Just two friends on their way home from a long and drunk night. They pay their drive, sneak into the University's building and get to Jisung's dorm room. Sunoo was at the party too, and after a few texts, he agreed on staying out for the night. Minho, on the other hand, tried as much as he could, but Giwook and Yuna already had their plans back at the Lee's small flat. The silence can be cut with a knife, though that's not something they truly care about. When the door closes, the air changes, it becomes heavier and hotter. Jisung rests his back on the wooden door, finally looking up at the man a few steps away from him. He can barely scan the man's expression in the darkness of the dorm, but he can feel his stare. He can feel the man eating him with his eyes, undressing his soul and burning every single inch of his skin with his lips.

There are no words needed, their bodies react in silence, walking deeper into the room and near the bed. Minho sets the crane away and proceeds to slowly remove the jacket he's got on. Jisung gulps, tossing away his sailor hat and undoing the blue kerchief he wore around his neck for the costume. Jisung turns around, so he cannot exactly see what the elder is doing at the moment. He wants to, though. Would it be too bold to turn on a light and see in plain sight his body?

"Han~ah"

Jisung shivers, hands gripping themselves due to the sudden closeness of the male.

"Fuck" he breathes out in low volume, recollecting himself.

"How about we take a shower first?"

Another shiver comes by when Minho's cold hands touch his waist, and his shin rests on his shoulder, "A-" he gulps, "A shower?"

"Mhm, a shower" the brunette's lips briefly touch Jisung's clothed shoulder, "A nice warm shower" his hands roam further until his arms are completely embracing the shorter male.

"Okay" Jisung nods, feeling his skin burn.

Minho can't see, but he can't stop smirking. There's something about the situation that he's absolutely adoring. Jisung still seems confident, but the alcohol is probably leaving his body by now, which means, his anxious and shy self is most likely freaking out at the moment. Though this is, in fact, happening, Jisung does not have any intend to back down. Alcohol was a simple booster to his courageous self, and stepping back would mean he never meant any of this to happen. Hell, he isn't even sure what's about to happen, but whatever it is, he's ready for it.

"Can we-" Jisung licks his dry lips, "Can we not turn the lights on? Or, not too bright, at least?" he wonders, feeling overly shy with his body.

"Yeah, of course"

Minho's tone is soft and tender, as if he were trying his best to treat Jisung in the sweetest way possible. Is he concerned? Perhaps. Perhaps he's simply like that with everyone else.

The brunette looks for the TV remote control, roaming all over the bed and finding it wrapped in the sheets. He turns the TV on, showering the small room with enough light for them to see each other. Minho throws the device on the opposite bed -Sunoo's-, and offers his hand to Jisung. The blond hesitates for a second, but he still accepts it. Using the light of the TV, they walk hand in hand to the bathroom, leaving the door open for it to be splashed with some lightning. Enough to not fall, but not enough to spot small details. Getting inside the tiny bathroom, both males start to undress.