✨Rᴇᴄᴀᴘ✨

small recap you might have forgotten since I haven't updated in months!

Minho and Ji have been having small lessons, so Jisung can practice and not look like a complete virgin in front of his undying crush, Lee Felix (another one of their friends from Uni).

Ji loses his V-card with Felix on his birthday, which has him on cloud 9, tho he can't help to want more. Maybe a relationship? Maybe something more serious? He ain't sure.

during the bday celebration, while playing games with the gang, Jisung finds out Minho was his first kiss and not Felix, like he thought. It happened during their high school days, when Jisung got drunk for the very first time. Jeongin witnessed it all, and we even learnt that Jisung had a crush on Minho back in the day.

IMPORTANT. Jisung and Minho shared a kiss for Jisung's birthday. It was some kind of emotional support Minho needed; but Jisung agreeded to it and even liked it very, very much (gay, I know).

Jeongin confessed Jisung that he has feelings for Felix (Chan ALSO knows about this). Both Jeongin and Felix have been sharing small and cute interactions, but Jeongin is very much aware of the Jilix situation.

currently, Jisung is avoiding Minho, since he's still shocked by the thought of his best friend being his very first kiss. Not that he's disgusted, but he isn't sure of how to act. He's being a huge dumb-dumb, tho he's itching to text Minho.

Even tho Minho's parents pay for his University, the man has to work his ass off to pay rent, groceries, have food in his fridge, feed his brother, the new cat, pay bills and pay for textbooks or whatever he might need for Uni or his personal life.

Hyunjin is still crushing on Seungmin, who's Changbin's ex (Changbin and Hyunjin are step-bros). Seungmin flirts with Hyunjin, but nothing has happened.

The mystery couple having sex is... well, still having sex somewhere (so jealous, omg). And no, still won't reveal who they are!

Careers, ages =
✩ Jisung, interior design, 21
✩ Minho, law, 22
✩ Felix, veterinary, 21
✩ Jeongin, graphic design, 20
✩ Hyunjin, medicine, 21
✩ Seungmin, aeronautics, 21
✩ Chan, music (in his internship and about to graduate), 23
✩ Changbin, dropped out, owns a bar, 22
✩ Giwook (Minho's lil bro), dropped out, has a band, 20
✩ Ryujin (Ji's friend), interior design, 21
✩ Yuna (Giwook's girlfriend), fashion design, 19

who's parents we don't like? Minho's
who's pared we do like? Jisung's

oh! Almost forgot! Minho adopted a stray adorable cat that looked like Jisung -said by Minho himself-, and is now called Honey! 🍯

I think I'm done! The next chapter will be dropped in 30 minutes !! ♡︎♡︎