ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴ 14

1 day later than I said, but it's here!

ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴ 14
"of a prepping lesson and weird sensations"

Their flirty atmosphere was dismissed when Minho's phone started to ring, forcing the elder to put on some shorts and go to the tiny balcony of his apartment to answer the call. Jisung waited in the room, laying on the bed with a hand on his running chest. Blood was moving to his cheeks and ears fast. He didn't want to believe Minho's words, he didn't want to force his mind into thinking if maybe they were walking on thin lines, and damaging their friendship with all of these lessons.

What if their friendship breaks?

What if one them catches feelings and they just stop talking to each other?

Too many what ifs that scare the life out of Jisung. And, that's probably the funny part, with Felix, he didn't even stop to think of the first what if, he just wanted it and went for it. Not for a second he considered the damage a simple hookup could cause to their friendship, he was all blinded by the cute freckled male, and needed to be with him.

Biting his lower lip anxiously, the male turns to the side, reaching for his bag and quickly grabbing his phone. He needs to set his mind aside asap. Looking through his messages, he quickly finds the cute male's chat and opens it.

Sungie bee 🐝 💙
what ya wearing, gorgeous?

Lixie 🧚🏻‍♂️ 🐣
lol
underwear 🩲
want a nude or what?

Okay... that was easy.

Sungie bee 🐝 💙
want one back?

Lixie 🧚🏻‍♂️ 🐣
I was joking
but now I'm interested
go on
👀

Jisung looks at the closed door, waits a couple of seconds, and after nothing, he goes back to his phone, quickly exiting the message app to open the camera. Doesn't have to be a nude, right? Can be something light, right?

Gosh, Ji.

Turns out, he's never send a nude before, what the hell is he suppose to do? Chick's got boobs and ass to tease with, he's got a flat chest! Is he suppose to tease with his nipples??? How is that sexy?!

"I do have a pretty ass, though" he bites his inner cheek, "But- Ugh"

A message notification pops in his screen.

Lixie 🧚🏻‍♂️ 🐣
you don't know what
to send, right?
lol

Sungie bee 🐝 💙
what are dudes suppose to send?!
dick pics ???
that's like all we've got to show
wtf

Lixie 🧚🏻‍♂️ 🐣
IKR!!
I mean, I can do more than that
(pretty nice booty I've got)
but still very narrow options