ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴ 8

ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴ 8
"of naughty thoughts and solos"

When Minho said a toy, Jisung didn't really think of anything specific. Yeah, he's seen and heard about sex toys, but they were usually all kinds of coloured dildos used in porn. His mind didn't grasp an specific picture of what sex toy Minho would buy, and give to him as gift.

I mean, anything was possible with a perverted mind like Lee Minho's.

The silver-haired gulps, hands sweating, and cheeks tinting a crimson red. His eyes are glued to the white box in front of him, laying on the bed. There's a note plastered on top, with Minho's handwriting.

"🌶️ 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞 🌶️

1. 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒔!!!
2. 𝑾𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒎, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈
3. 𝑳𝒖𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒚 (𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆, 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆, 𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒕)
4. 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒐𝒚 𝑮𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑳𝒀
5. 𝑮𝒐 𝒐𝒏, 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒏
6. 𝑾𝑨𝑺𝑯 𝑰𝑻 𝑨𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑫𝑺 𝑻𝑶𝑶, 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑻 𝑩𝑬 𝑵𝑨𝑺𝑻𝒀!!
𝟕. 𝑾𝒂𝒔𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒕𝒐𝒐, 𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑 :)

𝒑𝒔. 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝒕𝒐𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆

𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 h̶a̶t̶e̶ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆,

𝒕𝒉𝒆 c̶a̶t̶ 𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒍𝒆𝒓 ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ"

"This piece of shit" Jisung scoffs at the chillis drawn all over the paper.

With some hesitation, but also excitement, Jisung takes the box, widening his eyes at the picture of the toy, and reading the name of it. It was fully wrapped in black plastic when he found it inside his drawer, but having it unwrapped, makes everything way more real now.

Gulping, and trying to brush away the nervousness, he opens the box. Hand quickly getting inside, reaching a plastic bag, and retreating within seconds. The transparent plastic bag lets him see the transparent large thing inside. He frowns, not quite sure of what the fuck the toy is suppose to be.

"Okaaaay" his face twists, as he rips the bag open.

A little bit too roughly, and throwing the toy to the other side of the bed.