Thirteen and Twelve

So I've been MIA when it comes to publishing new chapters, but that's because I've written so many lol. My creativity was flowing and it wouldn't stop. Soooo, mini update splurge? Three chapters is all I can afford to give, but I will give them you y'all. Also, does anyone know who the U.A. Killer is yet? Anyone have ideas?

⚠️SEMI-SMUT⚠️

"Aoyama is dead?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, Hagakure and I found his body and had it examined. He's definitely dead." Shinso said in a calm tone. "I know that's not what you wanted to hear since it means you don't have a real lead anymore, but it's the truth."

"Any clue who else it would be?" I asked. He was the only person in my agency that was extremely stealthy. He could get information from anyone.

"No." He shook his head. "I'm going to keep snooping around to see what I can find, but I don't have any leads right now. Hagakure would like to continue helping me if that's okay with you."

"Of course." I responded. "When are you heading back out?"

"In a bit." He said, pushing himself from his seat. "If I don't spend time with Neito first, he might strangle me before the U.A. Killer gets his shot at either of us. He has to patrol today, so Hagakure and I will head out when he goes to work." A knock echoed on the heavy wood as he began walking to the door.

"Come in!" I yelled. The door burst open as a flash of blond entered the room, jumping onto Shinso.

"Never leave for that long again!" Monoma yelled as he threw his arms around his husband. Shinso laughed as he hugged him in return. Seeing them made me miss Kacchan. I saw him when we got here a few hours ago, it's not like I haven't seen him in a few weeks.

"I won't." He replied before turning back to me. "I'll see you later."

"Alright, keep me updated." I said, turning my attention back to my paperwork as he left the room. I'm so behind on everything that I'm not sure if I'll ever catch up. I've been so preoccupied with the U.A. Killer that I forgot I have an entire agency to run. That's the reason I was sitting behind my desk, doing paperwork while Kacchan, Iida, Uraraka, and Hatari were still working on the U.A. Killer.

Between the finances, the payroll, the reports, and the investigations, I was swamped. I also had to do the next block schedule, so I would probably be here until tomorrow morning. Lucky for me, I wasn't distracted with my paperwork long before I was interrupted again. When the door opened with no knock, I couldn't help but smile. The only person that had permission to enter without knocking was my husband.

"Kacchan." I smiled, watching him shut the door behind him. "How's it going down there?" I asked, dropping my pen on the desk.

"Good." He responded, walking towards me. I thought he was going to kiss me, but he walked right past me. "They just ordered food, and I need a distraction." He smirked, closing the blinds behind my desk.

"And I'm your distraction?" I cocked an eyebrow, not entirely understanding what he was doing.

"You yourself are not a distraction." He replied, turning my chair around to face him. "However, we can easily distract each other." He whispered, grabbing me by the front of my shirt. He pulled me up, using his foot to swipe the chair out from under me.

"Kacchan-" He crashed his mouth against mine passionately, pushing me against the desk. I hummed against his lips as my hand flew to his chest. I enjoyed the kiss for another minute before slowly pushing him away.

"Please don't tell me you plan on having sex with me in my office." I said sternly.

"Of course not." He smiled innocently. Although he was putting on an innocent front, his hands trailing down to my jeans told me he was lying. "We don't have any lube, and I don't want to hurt you." He whispered, leaning towards my neck. "But there are other things we can do." He said against my neck before placing kisses by my collarbone.