Absolutely Perfect

⚠️⚠️SMUT⚠️⚠️

I woke up to the faint sound of rain tapping on the windows. I breathed a sigh of relief, hoping it would bring in a cold front for a few days. It didn't rain much until the end of summer, so I knew fall was on the way. I also knew my lifespan was getting shorter. My scan results would be in two weeks, the day before the hero appreciation party. I wasn't looking forward to either of those things. The doctor was self-explanatory. I didn't want to go to the party because we were having a small memorial for the classmates we've lost due to the U.A. Killer. It was a thoughtful gesture, but I didn't want to be reminded of everyone we lost.

I didn't want to be in the mindset today. I didn't want to think about all of this today. I was planning on a good day with Kacchan and seeing our parents, not getting lost in my mind. I rolled to my side and tried throwing my arm around Kacchan, but I found the bed empty. My eyes opened quickly as my hand roamed around the bed. His side of the bed was still warm, so I knew he hadn't been gone too long. I slowly pushed myself up, letting the blanket fall off my chest. I looked towards the door when I heard it open.

"Good morning." Kacchan said with a soft smile.

"Morning." I replied. Just the sight of him made me happier.

"I could get used to this view." He smirked as he shut the door and walked over to the bed. I looked down at myself, realizing I wasn't wearing a shirt. I remember waking up with a hot flash, but I don't remember taking my shirt off, or my pants for that matter. At least I had the decency to keep my boxers on.

"Have Iida and Uraraka headed out yet?" He nodded his head as he crawled onto the bed. He made his way up to me, setting his hand on my bare chest. His hand was warm as it moved around my chest. He gently pushed me, forcing me to lay back down.

"We have two hours before we have to meet our parents." He smirked as he bent his head down, hovering an inch away from my lips. "Figured we have a good make-out session and maybe cuddle a bit." He suggested as he gently pressed his lips to mine. He's been so gentle with me, and it's absolutely killing me. Just because I'm sick doesn't mean I need to be handled with kid gloves. I wanted more. I needed more.

"Or other things." I said as I pulled away from the kiss. He cocked an eyebrow at me in surprise.

"Yeah?" He whispered in a deep, husky voice. God damn, I loved that voice.

"Yeah." I nodded. My left hand found its way to the bottom of his shirt before slipping inside, resting on his lower back. I brought my right hand to his head, threading my fingers through his hair.

"Are you feeling up for more?" He asked in a soft tone.

"I wouldn't have suggested it if I wasn't." I replied. His red eyes softened as he bit his lip. I wish I could say it was because he was turned on, but it wasn't. It was because he was anxious and worried. "Kacchan, I'm not completely broken. I promise I'll be okay."

"If at any point you want to stop, tell me." He warned. I nodded in reply before he bent down, claiming my lips with his. His lips moved slowly against mine. He was holding himself up with his right hand, using his left to explore my chest and abs. I moaned against his lips as he pinched my nipple. He smirked against my lips before rolling the bud between his finger and thumb.

I tightened my fingers in his hair and pulled him closer. I started moving my lips faster against his. He was going for sweet and slow, but that wasn't what I wanted. I lifted my hips to meet his. I grind my throbbing member against his rock-hard member through his jeans, causing me to let out a quiet moan and Kacchan to let out a low groan. He continued grinding against me as he licked my lower lip, asking for entry. I opened my mouth, letting his tongue inside.