~Evil Brypu~(REWRITE)

The moonlight shone through the aspiring garden making all the elegant petals glow with luminous ache.

Footsteps clattered on the white and black concrete, with black and red tails slightly sweeping the floor, along with fine black robes sliding along them.

Angry breathing invaded the peaceful silence as the irritated man walked through the garden shading them with all of his negativity. Whatever happened, he was very angry and very annoyed as well.

This man was also very famous in.....certain places..such as, well I don't know, the Egyptian underworld perhaps?

Ofcourse, it would make sense, this man was the PHARAOH of the underworld, so it made proper sense.

His name was Inpu, as the same nickname from his deathly father, the son of Anubis, and his very surprising other parent, Izanami, the Japanese goddess of creation and also death (no surprise there).

He was a charming man, he had his father's dark black hair, his mother's gray cold hearted eyes, also his four giant fluffy tails from his mother, his sharp but also blind eyes needed for glasses, his tall jackal like ears that would hear all, and best of all, his teeth, which were diligently sharp, sharp enough to intimidate a sharp scythe.

He may have had his mother's bold hairy features and his father's strong figure, but deep inside, he was more crueler than they could ever be.

Recently, things have went downhill, Inpu was different back then.

He used to be sweet, kind and even caring, not just for his siblings, but his friends, even the vacants in his previous home, Camp Oasis.

But times have changed since then.

Something snapped in Inpu. It was like he knew that the camp wasn't all cracked up as it seemed, he grew a deep hate for it now. All he ever saw when he envisioned the camp was just blood. Chaos. And murder.

It was the only thing he could think of, the tortured screams of the campers, the rotting smell of dead corpses roaming around everywhere, the bright blazes of the fire burning everything in it's path.

It was glorious

He walked up the steps of his new home now, he had two but this one was more well furnished. It wasn't only HIS home.

It was the home of his engagement, Bryan.

Ever since before, Inpu betrayed the camp, he grown an eye to the figure. He was like a broken angel who was currently plucking out his feathers from his wings.

A broken heart, a broken soul...

No hope whatsoever.

And unfortunately for the poor angel,