Evil Bryan x evil Inpu

Ok since No one is giving out requests I guess its the authors request''s time to shine.

( In this AU Bryan and Inpu got hit with a force of power from Drannus that made them feel like power is everything. They love power but they also love each other as an addiction. )

E.Inpu's POV:

Ughhhh this day was probably the worst day ever for me! First Xylo tried to fight me today, I lost almost all of my power thanks to Momiji trying to freakin steal it, AND father and the stupid camp keeps trying to convince me to come back.

Honestly these idiots don't know I already have everything I need. My precious power, my castle and my prized possession : My Bryan. I'm glad non of the campers tried to take him away from me or else I would've had to murder them In a "fun" way.

My thoughts of my precious angel started to grow over my mind, I needed him. I wanted him.

So I got off my throne and went to where he was taking a nap sadly, I wanted him to be on my lap cuddling me to drown my anger and stress away but at the same time he looks so beautiful and peaceful when he sleeps. Like sleeping beauty but he's more beautiful more Snow White.

What some do the bed looks like

My room was full on black and purple. It had a king size bed with curtains draped over it. There was some cushions and sofas along the wall along with some mirrors for Bryan to admire himself with. There was many portraits of us along the walls as well. There was no TV but I could easily order someone to set it up just for me and Bryan.

There he was...... the angel sleeping peacefully in a dogs bed. He was laying on his back with his crystal wings spread out. His arms were also out on the mattress. He looked so beautiful as he slept. I watched him for a while before he turned around and slept on his stomach. I smirked and climbed the bed making my chest lean against his back. I was gonna wake him up in a "fun" way.

Inpu: dear~

He shuffled a bit but he didn't wake up. I kissed his neck passionately and whispered his name. What made me turn on more is that Bryan was already awake and just wanted more attention. If that was how he wants to play fine. I started to kiss his back and neck seductively. I also started to kiss a sensitive part on his wings I knew it was gonna make him break. Then I saw his eyelids open up. His beautiful chocolate and caramel eyes were fully open to me. He gave me a evil smile of love.

Inpu: Good morning my love~ Had a good sleep~?

He turned around and layed on his back. He kissed me and I kissed back as well.

Bryan: I had a good rest but I did miss you~

He whined. I smirked at him. I decided to play with him a little After all I was the king of this castle. I started to rub his most sensitive part on his wings. He whimpered a little cutely. I smirked, he was too hot to not resist. He sat up and wrapped his arms around my neck while I wrapped my arms around his waist. He got on my lap. Then we started to make out. It was small basic kisses but then it turned into French kisses.