A glitch in the system..

(I ain't saying what au is this but I'll tell you it's from The Book of The Dead's universe)

Book of The Dead's POV:

I was alone in the meeting room. Mitch was out probably eating humans, Blood Moon might be talking and getting new allies and for Nad I honestly do not know what he could be doing right now (I haven't watched his POVs). I grumbled, ever since I realized Inpu's mother was the Japanese goddess of the dead and creation, I've started to feel dread and stress. I never knew that THIS body of Inpu is also half-Asian, like this one.

Wait a minute...if my Amaya and Naya from my world is dead...then does that make Inpu's mother dead?? I smiled just thinking about it, if she is dead then maybe gods can't defeat after all. Perhaps Titans can yes, but unfortunately they're all locked away and the weakest Titans are on the surface right now.

Then my nerves started to calm down, I got out of my chair and left the meeting room. I decided I'm going to spy on little Inpu and see what the little twit is up to. Might as well, maybe I'll find a weakness of his. I already know some, like his family.

Once I got to his stupid bright little mansion. I instantly saw someone in the garden. He had crystal white wings and was wearing a suit and had silverfish pinkish hair. Bryan. He was cutting the flowers, but why should I care what he was doing? I couldn't spot Inpu anywhere, so I decided let's just go. But before I could even move away.....

A hand clamped on my shoulder.

I turned and saw him. Bryan. He was flying like I was, I got confused how the hell did he see me and how did he fly so fast here without any noise??

Bryan: So your the Book Of The Dead, huh?

I stood there shocked.

BOD: how do you know who I am?

Bryan: *chuckle* I was expecting you.

I stood there confused. Expecting me? HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO I AM! I kept my cool.

BOD: Expecting me huh? You don't even know who I am.

Bryan: oh but I do... when you told me you were leaving to go with Magnus, Xylo and Nad to find the Nordic book of the dead...

BOD: excuse me?

Bryan: you thought I was dead, but yet here I am..in this body.

I stood there completely speechless, what the hell was he talking about?? Why wasn't he freaking out that It's Inpu right now? How much does he know? Why is he acting like-

My Bryan......

Bryan: yes.... HeLLo BAbE...

(Arts mine, if you would like to borrow it just send me an message)

I stood there, in front was Inpu's husband but now what stood before me, was my Bryan from MY universe but something.....something happened to him. He was more taller and was full black with giant huge claws sharper than knives. He had sharp teeth and a weird black substance spilling out of his mouth. The only I could tell where his clothes and wings are was a white sort of outline. ( I just realized Inpu's eye is messed up I apologize)

BOD: h-how are you h-here?! I k-killed you so long ago!! THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!

Bryan?: ohh, but I am. You thought in your opinion that a dead and suffering world would please you, but NO. You just had to make other realities suffer, and turn every other version of you suffer.

I stuttered speechless. Why was I shaking so much?! Why was he in this Bryan's body?!

BOD: Listen B-Bryan-

HE then grabbed my throat and started to choke me. He was more faster then me and I couldn't even react. I started to almost feel fear

Bryan?: Listen you little shit, I am no more Bryan. To be honest your stupid mistake of killing me for last had inspired me to be who I truly need to be...

I am no longer Bryan..

I AM GLTICH!!! THE SHADOW OF SINS! THE KILLER OF GODS AND SOON BOOK OF THE DEAD! I WILL KILL YOU AND TORMENT YOU JUST AS YOU DID WITH ALL OF US!!

MARK.MY.WORDS.

Suddenly a huge black tornado started to occur around us making me cover my eyes from the specks flying everywhere. After it stopped..

Bryan was no where to be seen...
(AHA MOREESEEEEE ANGSSSSTT)

I AM gLItCH