💙🐍Pampering is Key⚡❤

Request by @ArtisticDA

Note: Kay and Mario's son doesn't have an exact name or one I could find so the name will just be (Unknown name)

She couldn't believe this.

Actually, incorrect, she COULD!

Mario, working like a depressed individual just to have some sort of living, again.

The poor lad though, he was obviously wanting to make sure his beloved wife and son were living the best of their lives as possible.

Kayla looked at her husband in a saddened tone from the doorway of Mario's office as she gazed at him hunched over scritching on his papers and scrolls.

Their child was already fast asleep, despite also having worries for his father, even though Mario told him plenty of times with a pure smile that he was quite alright.

That was a lie, of course.

I mean, it was quite clear that he was drained.

Eye bags, a few mugs that once contained coffee, along with stacks of plates and empty water bottles.

It lasted days, to weeks, to about almost two months until the goddess decided it was time to stop Mario from becoming a Inpu 2.0

Even if it meant dragging him away, and tying him up to the tightest she could do, so be it.

She waited until Helios had rode his chariot into dusk, along with the arrival of Selene as she rode on her cow across the sky.

It was around almost 2 AM, and the snake lady had put her young son back to bed after having night terrors awake him from his slumber.

She sighed as she slithered down the hall, rubbing her eye as it got blurry from sleepiness.

When she was about to pass the office, she saw a few candles flicker, giving her notice.

Of course, who wouldn't it be, other than the Son of Zeus himself, hunched over scrolls and whatnot.

She groaned, now finally fed up with the overworking.

She slithered towards him, slapping herself slightly a few times to wake herself up

She went behind him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, which were droopy but still tense.

Mario nudged her in means of attention but kept his eyes focused on his work.

Kay stood there for a moment before picking up a coffee cup near him, it was nearly empty, with just a bit of espresso with almond milk left.

"Isn't this your..what? 8th coffee?"

She asked in a exhausted tone, gazing at it like a arithmetic problem

Mario shrugged

"Probably I don't really know, but I do know it doesn't have enough caffeine in it, I think I'm gonna collapse soon,"

He chuckled.

Kay released herself and stretched her arms high above her head.

"Maybe then, you'll finally go to sleep and have proper rest for once."

Kay responded, sighing slightly.

Mario cracked a smile,

"I hope not, I need to finish these documents."