🗡Caught In the Act🔞

Please forgive me this was so tempting to do-

HC: Xylo has caught Bryan and Inpu doing the dirty so many times that he was used to it by now

Warning!:

This contains:

*18+

*cursing

*explicit content

You have been warned!

____________________________________________________________________________

It was exciting for the both of them

The little touches, the whispers into each other's ear, the constant grinning and smirks that arose as they waited for their current event to be over.

It was a small hosting, plenty of people there, but it had to be at that exact time, that the frisky son of Aphrodite was wanting the love from his husband.

Of course, Inpu always wanted his angel, to be there by his side, to comfort him, to be his rock, and so on but now you could say Inpu now wanted him in his bed.

The whole time, the two had to endure the party, they were surprisingly talented at hiding their flustered faces and little gestures.

The desiring whispers from the angel

The constant shivers of the god.

It only made the two pray to the higher deities for the party to end faster.

Soon, everyone began turning in for the night, they still had to be discreet so they left after a couple of others did, to be polite.

I think you know where this is going,

At the end of the event, the two quickly dropped their little ones off and quickly got to their estate where they began to embrace each other, kissing and praising each other with their desires towards one another.

"Hmm, I think you know what I would like don't you?",

The angel asked as his husband kissed his shoulder.

"Why I I believe so, after all as your king and husband it's my job to satisfy your needs is it not?",

He replied, smiling, his fangs shining in the moonlight.

The angel giggled, as his husband picked him up bridal style, kissing him profusely as they walked to their bedroom.

Once there, the jackal moved the crimson transparent curtains aside that hung over their bed frame and lightly pushed Bryan to the bed, whose face was a lovely shade of pink

The two kept laughing as the Jackal let the curtains fall fully around the bed, making their bodies endure a semi-red glow from the bright moon.

The two kissed passionately, hands intertwined while keeping balance upon the mattress.

Inpu began to take off his robe, along with Bryans coat, keeping their lips together in the process, with Bryans assistance of course.

"Come on now, don't keep your hubby waiting.", the angel said, smirking.

"You know I like to keep things slow habibi, makes it more exciting in the midst of it~",

Now both tops were off, bare chests were revealed, smiles only grew bigger, excitement increasing.