Concerns

Sans couldn't recall the last time he pushed his magic to the extent of exhaustion without having the conciquences of doing so. Usually the world would've been reset so he was good as new. Now his bones felt heavy and his soul hurt from the lack of magic that his body was gradually raising back. His vision was dark, he knew he was unconscious. This position felt familiar, and not because of the magic void crystalis either. He felt like he'd lived in this position before, lacking the magic to survive. Had he been like this, all those years ago? He still. Couldn't remember. He wanted, needed to know that his students were ok. That Shota and Anan were ok. That the other pros were able to stop those villains before anything bad happened. He was worried. He hadn't worried about anyone in years. It was both nice and agonizing. It fueled his determination. Pushed him to into consciousness despite the consequences he was under the mercy of. Not that he could move let alone speak or open his eyesockets. All he could do was listen. Nezu didn't sound panicked or anything. They must've been ok then. He could relax...

💠💠💠

Sans couldn't say how long he'd been out for, but he knew it wasn't for another 134 years. Looking at the calendar, it only seemed to be two weeks. He was fine with only two weeks. He was fine now, his magic was replenished, his soul was no longer fighting him for more magic, Sans could leave. He changed into his usual outfit, nothing more that a lingering headache telling him of what he'd done. Not that he regretted it any. He tucked his VML away in his wallet before taking a shortcut to the school, assuming that it was started by now. Dizziness hit him hard, causing him to stumble and fall to his knees. "ok, ok... take it easy on the magic for now, got it.." The school was empty, but Sans could feel hundreds of souls amassed somewhere outdoors. He sighed. He didn't wanna walk... he really didn't have much choice, he seemed to be under the affects of magic exhaustion still. He pinpointed the first familiar soul he could find and slowly lumbered off and to what would be the most popular thing in the entirety of Japan.

💠💠💠

"so, uh, why are we letting the students beat the crap outta each other?" He had only just gotten to the announcement booth to see Izuku break his fingers and start shoving at some kid. "You're awake just in time for the finals of the Sports Festival." Shota replied. "Welcome back by the way." Sans walked over to properly watch the battle. Hizashi was still doing a play by play though he was pretty happy to see Sans and gave his a wave and thumbs up, whatever that meant. "... i thought you were a human, not a mummy?" Shota rolled his eyes. "I thought you were a Skeleton, not a comedian." Sans faked a flinch. "ouch, that hurts shota."
"AND HURTS IT DOES! IZUKU MIDORIYA WINS WITH A SLAM!!!" The other two looked over to see Shinso on his back. "huh, cool i guess, though i still don't understand why they are fighting each other." Shota sighed. "We the teachers, pro hero's, and the students themselves are evaluating how far they've come since the start of the year." Sans scratched his skull a bit. "really? it's been that long already? my class hasn't even started yet.."
"Nezu was saying your class will begin after summer break." Shota informed. "To let you heal after the USJ Attack." Sans nodded. "but what about them, shouldn't they heal too?" To this the pro chuckled. "They're fine Sans, they are aspiring heros."

💠💠💠

The Festival continued as Sans thought on Shota's words. That's right. Sans wasn't a hero. He didn't have a license for it. He was still only a citizen. A citizen directly involved with lots of hero's. And students learning to be hero's. He fought with them, but could he get in trouble for it? "Did you talk to the police before you were discharged?" Shota asked. "uh... discharged?" Sans questioned. He didn't do doctors. He didn't know he couldn't just poof away. "... you were discharged... right? You didn't just leave, right?" Sans broke into a nervous sweat as he tugged at his collar. "uhhhh..." Shota groaned. "Sans you cannot do that! You'll send your doctor into a frenzy!" Sans held up his hands in surrender. "hey, i had no idea there was steps that had to be taken in order to leave! i'll go back after and do the thingy."
"Have you never been to a doctor in the Underground?" Shota asked to which Sans answered without hesitation. "no."

💠💠💠

Hizashi was left to the booth while Shota took Sans back to the hospital. Sans didn't mind doctors. It was their equipment he hated. Especially needles. Sans panicked at the sight of needles. "Do you have footage of him leaving?" Sans nearly cringed at Shota's 'I told you so' face. "h-hey, i'm here, sorry. i didn't know i couldn't leave whenever-" Annnnd they were staring. "This is the patient from 207." Shota informed. "what do i have to do to get discharged?" Sans asked. A familiar voice spoke up as Detective Tsukauchi stepped out. "I just need you to answer a few questions and I'll get a doctor to come discharge you." Sans didn't know him, but he heard him in his room, with Nezu. "sure bud, fire away."
"Can you recount what happened there?" Sans started immediately because it's been on his mind since he woke up. Especially the creature. "it started with a noticeable shift in the atmosphere. i'm, uh, very attuned to space so i can feel when something is off, it centered around where the portal opened where they all poured out, tenko shimura, and others came out. my main concern was the creature... it's soul looked like the mangled mix of multiple superhuman souls just smashed together...