Ultimate Moves

There wasn't too much to catch them up on when Sans went into the office. "So... this world is made up of superhumans, byproducts of monster/human couples, being a hero is an actual job in this world, and heroes fight these villains. We are currently in a school specifically meant for training young heroes. Apparently, Sans is not only a teacher here but a hero as well?" Undyne summed up. "yeeeep, that about sums it up, yes." Sans replied as he came in. "so, nezu, am i still gonna be teaching, or is the provisional hero license training gonna be taking up class time?"
"I thought you might want to help Eraserhead and the other teachers with their Ultimate Moves?" Nezu inquired. Sans gave a small nod. "can do, boss. imma tell you now, al here isn't a fighter, but she is a real tech whiz!" He grinned at the former scientist. "That is very good to know, Sans, thank you." Nezu said gratefully. "Wait, wait, wait, hold on- you, lazy Sans the Skeleton, weakest monster the Underground has ever had, are a hero." Undyne couldn't seem to wrap her mind around it. "HE IS ACTUALLY QUITE GOOD AT IT." Papyrus chirped.

💠💠💠

Due to their skepticism, Nezu offered for them to sit in on the class. Sans didn't particularly mind, and he knew the kids would love to meet his other friends. Nezu led them to the gym Gamma to see how his students were doing and drop Sans off. Ectoplasm seemed to be doing a grand job with giving the moving targets, but Sans took a shortcut up anyway. See what he could do. "izuku, still not sure what to do?" It was honestly pure coincidence that he was the first to stand out as needing assistance. "Well, the doctors were saying I can't use my hands again if they take any more damage. I don't know how to fight if- woah!" Izuku ducked as Sans leg swept over his head. "Hey! What was that for?!" Sans tried to kick him again, to which Izuku jumped away. "by the end of today, you'll have figured out something." Sans promised before kicking at Izuku yet again. Izuku jumped away. So this was it. His first lesson with Sans, one on one. It wasn't one of his soul lessons, but it was as good a start as any.

💠💠💠

Izuku had been on defense for awhile, avoiding Sans attacks and trying to figure out how to attack back without hurting himself. He was starting to pick up a pattern though. Sans wasn't using magic, he wasn't even using his hands. Sans was only using his legs to attack Izuku. Why was that? What was he trying to tell him? Show him? "come on kid, you're not that dumb!" Sans scoffed out as his foot came down where Izuku's head once was. All Might had told him he was trying too hard to be him. Sans was using his legs... oh! He could finally see where they were going with this! When Sans attacked again, Izuku jumped away and counterattacked, nearly kicking Sans in the chin. He'd dodged though, a grin plastered to his face. "heh, now your getting it." If Izuku couldn't use his arms, he could use his legs instead. The rest of their time spent in Gym Gamma that day was Sans dodging Izuku's attacks, letting him get a feel for the attack style.

💠💠💠

He took a shortcut to Shota when it was all over, complaining. "that's more than enough physical activity for a lifetime shota..." He faceplanted into Shota's side, his boyfriend chuckling. "Oh come on, you've handled more than that before." He side hugged Sans. "Besides, you were amazing out there." Sans lifted his skull to smile at the lazy human. "yeah? guess i have no choice but to go it again tomorrow with someone else then." Shota nodded started to follow the class out, Sans stubbornly stuck to his side the entire way to dismiss the class and go home. "What the hell-"
"THAT IS SANS' BOYFRIEND! WE LIVE WITH HIM!" Papyrus informed as he followed along. Alphys' eyes sparkled. "B-boyfriend?!" She never though she'd see the day that SANS had a date. It was very refreshing to know and there was definitely going to be some hard-core shipping from her from here on out. "Now Sans has a boyfriend?! What the hell!!!" To Undyne, it was like the world was flipped upside down. First Sans was weak, surprise! He's strong. Now Mr. Undateable had a boyfriend- "TURNS OUT THERE IS A LOT WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT SANS, AND I, FOR ONE, AM EAGER TO LEARN!" Papyrus all but shouted as he led them to the classroom.

💠💠💠

"Thank you for training me today, Sans." Izuku told Sans before he went to his dorm for the day. "no prob. see you tomorrow kiddo!" He waved lazily. "We should probably see what to do about those two. I don't have room in my house for more monsters." Shota told Sans honestly. "yeah... kinda figured. to nezu's?" Shota nodded. "To the Principle's office." Sans pivoted on his heel to get going. "c'mon guys, time to see where you're sleeping tonight." Undyne grumbled, still salty while Alphys nodded. Sans and Shota led the way to the Principle. They ended up meeting him outside his door. "My, I was just coming to get you about your friends sleeping accommodations."
"funny, we were coming to you about the same thing." Sans replied. Nezu chuckled and smiled at Alphys and Undyne. "We will be making a home here for the two of you. For now, the dorms will have space to house you until it's complete. Will that be alright?" Undyne blinked at the weird dog/mouse/bear thing. "I, uh, I guess?" Sans started to chuckle. "the kids will love you guys. try not to get too rough with them." He winked. "W-wait, k-kids..?" Alphys stammered.