Sans Vs All Might

A week ended just like that. It was almost a blur to Sans now that he and Shota were dating and doing couple stuff outside of school. During school, Shota helped Sans with his studies and helped him to complete his class schedule to work with the hero course schedule. Sans was still busy though, even if he wanted to be there when all the students came back. He'd heard they'd gotten into quite a bit of trouble with the League of Villains that Endeavor had to save them from. He would have to ask how they were doing during lunch period or something. "what do you want me doing, nezu?" They were at one of the gyms, Gym Gamma. "It's about time we see what you can do, Sans. I want to see your magic in action and see if we can get you a Hero License. You won't have to use it if you don't want to, but we have decided that it could be beneficial to you in case there are people who won't take your VML License. After all, monsters are considered extinct and they could believe you to have a mutant type quirk." Nezu explained.

💠💠💠

Sans breathed as he dodged his opponents attacks. His opponent? All Might himself. Sans would be lying if he didn't say he was a little nervous... and a little excited. He kinda wanted to test his skills on the #1 hero himself. At the same time he didn't want to hurt anyone or get hurt. He knew All Might wasn't a pushover. He knew All Might was the exact opposite actually. He could feel it in All Might's punches. Blasters were destroyed and bones were shoved away. All Sans had going for him was his shortcuts to evade the wind pressure All Might created and, of course... blue soul magic. All Might felt himself getting lifted from the ground and thrown back, giving Sans a little leeway. Blasters summoned forth as All Might tried to stop himself, but he had nothing to grab onto. Pure magic burned at the #1 Hero as Sans took a moment to think. Toshinori's soul was like Izuku's. Only instead of gaining markings, he was losing them... Sans was starting to understand that something important was happening between the Hero and the Student. Sans took a shortcut as harsh winds rushed at him. He knew it wasn't going to be that easy.

💠💠💠

Not a scratch. All Might was a beast. Sans was going to have to turn up the heat. If he wasn't blown away by one of All Might's punches first. He was nearly blown away twice now. He had strategically placed bone attacks where he could catch himself when he was thrown. He wasn't doing horrible but he wasn't doing great either. He really needed a plan. He had to wear All Might down before All Might could continue to wear him down more. From what he observed, All Might had some sort of time limit. Three hours before he returned to his skeletal form. "if i incorporate kr, i might be able to win this..." It was pretty much his best shot at this point, he just hoped his KR wouldn't do too much damage and further harm the pro. Sans disappeared into another shortcut as he started to charge his magic with his most bothersome attack. Sans had to admit, he'd been trying to avoid getting up close and personal. But he couldn't continue to be predictable. All it took was a little cut.

💠💠💠

When Sans wasn't there for lunch, Shota, Izuku, and pretty much the entire 1-A was worried as to where Sans was. He wasn't in his usual study spots nor was he in the cafeteria. Then they heard about All Might fighting someone in Gym Gamma. That's how they ended up here, watching Sans and All Might face off. The Skeleton plunged down, making a hit on the pro and disappearing before All Might could grab him. Despite it being what looked like a meager tap, All Might yelped, grabbing his shoulder. Sans snapped his fingers and creating a blaster. The beast fired as All Might sprang away from its magic fire. Something was certainly different about his magic from before. "That's enough you both!" All Might and Sans looked at Nezu. "we haven't caught each other yet though?" Sans questioned. "The decision has been made, you have no need to finish this out. You will be getting a Hero License, Sans. All Might, you should go get that checked out." The teacher in question nodded. "That was a good fight, I am glad you're not my enemy." All Might regarded the Skeleton. "yeah," Sans fell back into the dirt. "you too, sorry for using my kr on you."

💠💠💠

Shota went to fetch Sans from the dirt. "What was that about?" He picked Sans up, the Skeleton immediately snuggling into him like a koala again. "guess i'm going pro, or, getting a license anyway. nezu says my vml might not always work so i should have one just in case there's trouble." Shota nodded. "I see. Smart. Why pit you against All Might though?" Sans shrugged. "dunno." Stars his boyfriend was comfortable though. "Oh my gosh, are you two together?!" Sans didn't have to open his eyes to know it was Mina. "You tell me." Shota shot back. Sans didn't really care if they knew or not. He didn't know a thing about dating. Hell, they could be very helpful advise wise. "imma fall asleep on you... i used up more magic then i realized..." Sans mumbled into Shota's shoulder. "Go ahead, I'll wake you up when it's time to go." Sans grinned and snuggling into Shota's scarf. The teacher smiled a little. Sans was cute. "AW THAT'S SO CUTE!!!" The students started to buzz at the new information, Shota ignored them though. He supposed he would have to help Sans make a costume if Sans was going to go hero. He would have to ask when Sans woke up.