Chapter 9

Selene's pov.

       the next few days were the same seeing as how Sebastian and Ciel wouldn't let me out of my room due to my injured. i was unhappy with the situation but as the wound heals things were getting better. Mey-Rin helped me get dressed and i was taken to Ciel's study. "Selene i'm glad your getting better. i was hoping that you would feel up to helping Finny out in the garden today." Ciel says before looking up from his paperwork at me. i give him a big smile after nodding my head. he motions for me to leave so i head out to the garden. Finny was waiting for me outside. he gives me a big smile when he sees me.

      "Selene where have you been for the last few days? Sebastian and the young master said you were away." Finny says. i frown a little before shaking my head. we walk over to where Finny was going to start work and  i didn't say a word about where i had "gone". i was a little mad that they would say i was gone when i had been up in my room which they wouldn't let me leave until today and Mey-Rin had been helping me dress so why lie to Finny, Bard and Tanaka? i didn't think to much about it as we work out in the sun. it was a nice day and we finish the work quickly.  "Selene are you going to go in now?"  Finny ask as he started to walk back into the manner. i sigh a little as i look out at the garden. "Not just yet i want to walk around outside for a little longer." i say. Finny gives me a big smile then heads inside. i walk around and was enjoying the sun.

         i sit under a tree and look up at the clouds to see what was up there. i must have fallen asleep under that tree because i wake to see Sebastian leaning over me. "Selene why are you asleep out here?" He asks as he sits by me. i blush a little before looking up at the clouds again. "I was enjoying the sun and fell asleep looking at the clouds. did Ciel need me for something or were you worried i was taken away by someone?" i ask before looking at Sebastian. he sighs before standing and offering me his hand. "I was worried you were taken. please try not to be out of sight of the manor when you are out here on your own?" Sebastian asks as he pulls me up before leading me to the manor. i stop and he turns to look at me. "Why? Why should i do that?" i ask. he frowns  before coming closer to me. "I can't tell you why now but soon i will. now let's head into the manor and you can help the young master with his music lessons." Sebastian says then he pulls away from me and starts to walk again. i follow him shocked and once in the manor head to Ciel's study where there were two violins ready for us to use.

Sebastian's pov.

        "Why? Why should i do that?" Selene ask with a small frown on her face. i walk closer to her needing to be closer to her. "I can't tell you why now but soon i will. now let's head into the manor and you can help the young master with his music lessons." i say before pulling away unwillingly and walking away. i could hear her following me and once she walks into Ciel's study looks shocked to see the violins. Selene walks over to one and picks it up before plucking a few strings and a small frown was on her face she fixes the problems that she thought were there before listing it up and beginning to play. i was a little surprised to hear the song i had prepared for the young masters lesson today and hadn't left out. how did she know that was the song he was going to play today? once she was done she puts the violin down and looks over at us. "That was amazing."  the young master says after getting over his shock.

       I walk over to her and take the violin from her. "How did you know the song i had chosen for the young masters lesson today?" i ask. she gives me a small smile before looking over at me. "I didn't know it was just a song i love to play." she says before sitting down. i shake my head and  start the lesson with the young master only to have Selene stop us both every once in a while to show how they song should be before she let the young master start again. once the lesson was done it was time for me to go start the tea for the young master and Selene. i leave them both in the study to make the tea and sweets. by the time i was done and back in the young master's study Selene was gone and the young master had started his work again.  "Where did Selene go?" i ask as i set the tea and sweets in front  of him on the desk. he looks up at me then around the room. "I'm not sure. she might be in her room. go check on her Sebastian." the young master says before he picks up his tea cup and lifting it up to take a drink.