Chapter 24

Sebastian's pov.

         it had been a few months since the fight with the angel and i was still looking for the one who had taken my soul. i think i finally found who had done it and was heading there now with the hope that i would finally have what i'm looking for and being able to go back to my wife who i'm sure was waiting patiently for me. i could see that there were others at the manor that i believed that Ciel's soul might be in so i wait a little longer for them to leave and with my bad luck it begins to rain but that doesn't bother me very much. it wasn't hard to trick that child into letting me into the house and even more so to get him to take me where i wanted to go. he was to noise for my taste but the sooner i had what i was looking for the better i wanted to get away from this cruel and angry child.

Selene's pov.

      since the fire in London i was the only one to stay at the manor the others traveling looking for Ciel and Sebastian. i had told them both i would be waiting here for them so that was where i would stay until they arrived. i was sitting in the kitchen waiting for the bead i was making for the others to finish when the storm started to come in. it was the sign that i had been waiting for the last month or two. i pull the bread out just as the others walk in sad looks on their faces. "we'll find them Selene. i'm sure Sebastian will be happy to see you when he gets back." Finny says before giving me a hug. i nod my head before looking them over. "rest for tonight and tomorrow. i'm sure they wouldn't want you to get sick by walking all over looking for them." i say and then give a small nod before starting to eat some of the fresh bread and walking to their rooms for the night. once i was done cooking i walk up to Ciel's room with some warm bread in my hand as i sit on the chair by his bed knowing that soon Sebastian would be putting Ciel in bed. i eat as i wait and to be honest i had been bad about eating these last few months because of my worry. i had fainted a few times doing simple things like walking in the garden or even getting out of bed to walk to the bathroom to take a bath.

        i finished what i had brought up with me and let a few tears fall thinking i had been wrong about this. i was just about to get up and leave the room when the lights go out before coming on and there in the bed was Ciel. i jump up and hug him even throw he was asleep i was happy to see him. "get away fro my young master." Sebastian says before ruffly pulling me away a small gasp slipping from my lips. "i'm sorry." i studded before backing away from the man i loved who had a confused look on his face as he looked me over. i guess he's never seen a malnourished demon before. before he had a chance to say a word i stumble out of the room and up to ours where i trip landing hard on the side of the bed knocking the air out of me. i let a small sob out and sit on the ground crying because Sebastian hadn't recognised me when he sees me at all. i just about screamed when cold hands touched me and then lips were pressed against mine. "i'm so very sorry my lady i didn't mean to hurt you and i didn't recognise you. what happened to you?" Sebastian says once he pulls away from the kiss. i shake my head a little before looking into his worried eyes. "i couldn't eat without you around and i started to lose a lot of weight. because of that i fainted often and hardly leave the manor even just to go out to the garden to get some sun light unless Finny carried me out there." i say as tears run down my face and he wipes them away as quickly as they came.

        he picks me up before carrying me down to the kitchen where he started to cook things for me. once he was done he starts to feed me not letting me say no to a thing he gives me and he smiles as i eat without fighting him. after i was done eating all that he had made me he carried me up to Ciel's room and put me in his lap as he started to read a book to Ciel which makes me laugh a little because it reminds me of the OVA Ciel in wonderland. once Sebastian was pleased with how far he had read he picks me up and takes us up to our room where he lays up on the bed before kissing me all over. i was happy that they were back and soon fall asleep to Sebastian talking to me telling me how much he missed me and where he had been.