Chapter 4

Chapter 4 The Fourth Ray of Light

    Gu Qingqing was afraid to scare Gu Bandit again, so she didn't reach out her hand in the end, but just stood there and asked softly, "Gu Bandit, what's wrong with you?"

    "You..." Gu Bandit knelt down slowly, covering his head with his hands Buried in her knees, her voice was as weak as crying, "Gu Qingqing, put on your clothes quickly!"

    When Gu Qingqing saw the clothes scattered on the ground, especially her underwear, she realized why Bandit Gu was blushing. The roots of the ears also turned red. She knelt down to pick up the clothes, and lightly tugged on Gu Biao's cuffs, but Gu Biao trembled and let out a pitiful sob from his throat.

    "Woo..."

    Gu Qingqing couldn't help but want to laugh.

    Gu Bandit is so soft, is she really an alpha?

    "I'm wearing clothes, Gu Bandit, if you don't believe me, open your eyes and have a look." Gu Qingqing lowered her voice, and said softly like a baby, "I just realized that I forgot to put my clothes in, so I'm wearing the changed skirt for the time being." Bandit Gu opened his eyes suspiciously ,

    and after confirming that Gu Qingqing was indeed wearing the white dress before, he relaxed, and gave Gu Qingqing a hard look with inexplicable grievances.

    Gu Qingqing tilted her head and smiled softly at her.

    Gu Qingqing obviously just wiped her body hastily, and water droplets flowed down her fair neck. The thin white dress stuck to her skin, drawing out a smooth and slender body line.     "Laughing...what are you laughing at!" Bandit Gu stood up, suddenly remembered something, and his legs softened. "Gu Qingqing

    , where is your underwear?"

inside." The

    implication is that she didn't wear underwear.

    "You...!" Bandit Gu took a strong step forward and grabbed the doorknob, slamming the door hard, his voice was a little hoarse, "Gu Qingqing, come find me after you change your clothes! I, I will teach you how to use the washing machine then! "

    ...Gu Qingqing, you idiot! Idiot, idiot, idiot, idiot!"

    Gu Qingqing who was in the room smiled lightly with her clothes in her arms, her shoulders shaking slightly.

    ...

    After dinner with Gu Qingqing uncomfortably, after the nanny left, Gu Bandit took her to the laundry room as promised.

    "This is an underwear washing machine. Throw your clothes in and I'll show you how to use them." Bandit Gu looked away, listening to the rustling of clothes, until Gu Qingqing said softly "Okay", Bandit Gu Only then turned around.

    "Press here, then here... you can see the progress on your phone, just pick it up after drying

    ." The operation of the smart washing machine is much simpler than that of the bathroom system. Gu Bandit made it clear in a few words, and then she looked at it seriously Gu Qingqing's expression became serious, "Gu Qingqing, I still have something to tell you."

    "Huh?" Gu Qingqing lowered her head meekly.

    "When I was in your room in the afternoon, how could you come out without wearing underwear? And you haven't dried off the water on your body yet!" Bitch Gu said fiercely, "Gu Qingqing, do you know that I am an alpha?" It's very dangerous!"

    Speaking of this, Gu Bandit glanced at Gu Qingqing's smooth heart, and his speed of speech accelerated: "Although you are not an omega, and your figure is not good, but the lonely and widowed women are in the same room, you still have to Just be prepared!"