Chapter 33

Chapter 33 The Thirty-Third Ray of Light

    Gu Qingqing sat next to Gu Bandit without any haste, her eyes were clear and innocent under her gold-rimmed glasses, and she smiled lightly.

    Bandit Gu shivered inexplicably, looked up at Gu Qingqing's face sideways, and asked belatedly, "Wait, Gu Qingqing, where are you, you, you, you...?"

    Gu Qingqing He didn't answer right away, but his gaze shifted a little below Gu Bandit's waist.

    Bandit Gu understood immediately, her ears were burning red, although she had agreed to Gu Qingqing, but now her mind was full of regrets, and she even wanted to jump up and flee back to the room immediately.

    She's not a child anymore, it's too shameful to be beaten there... or by Gu Qingqing!

    Shame surged up, and even the guilt towards Gu Qingqing subsided a lot at once.

    Bandit Gu buried his head in the pillow abruptly, and said in a muffled voice, "You, if you want to do it quickly! Before I'm gone, I don't regret it!"

    Gu Qingqing gave a soft "um", her body slightly Lean forward.

    Bandit Gu closed his eyes tremblingly.

    Then she felt that Gu Qingqing stretched out her hand and patted it twice—no, it was more like touching than patting. Not only did it not hurt, but it was also a little itchy.

    However, just such a slight touch made Gu Biao tremble uncontrollably, and almost whimpered shamelessly.

    For a moment, she even had the feeling that Gu Qingqing was eating her tofu.

    ... Well, whether it is or not, Gu Qingqing is a pervert, a pervert!

    "Okay." Gu Qingqing sat back on the chair.

    Bandit Gu bounced up, wrapped himself in the quilt, blushed so blushing that there was still a trace of guilt and self-blame: "Gu Qingqing, we don't owe each other anything!"

    Gu Qingqing's eyebrows were curved, serious Nodding: "Okay."

    While speaking, he picked up the long ruler beside him and touched it lightly. Seeing that, Gu Bandit trembled, and immediately buried his head in the bed, refusing to speak any more.

    Gu Qingqing held back her laughter, and slowly put the long ruler back.

    ...

    The weekend of the susceptibility period passed in this way.

    After several days of not hearing the sound of the system releasing missions, Bandit Gu remembered that her vicious female match value was already full.

    So there is no need to do the task at all after that? Will the world never collapse? Bandit Gu

    had been doing the task for more than two months, and felt a little unreal for a while.

    "System?" Bandit Gu tried to shout in his head.

    "Didi, the host is here! Do you have any orders from the host?" The system's flattering voice quickly appeared.

    Bandit Gu: "..."

    Now Bandit Gu is really sure, her vicious female supporting role has reached full marks, and the tone of the system's speech to her has changed.

    Bandit Gu: "System, do I really not have to do missions in the future? Will the value of the vicious female supporting role really not decrease?"

    System: "Didi, yes the host, it stands to reason that the value of the vicious female supporting role Once the full score is reached, it will not drop again, and now Gu Qingqing hates you so much, you just have to wait quietly for this year to pass."