Chapter 38

Chapter 38: The Thirty-eighth Ray of Light

    Gu Huhu was stunned, almost petrified in place, unable to speak for a while: "You...you you you..."

    Even Ju Yan, who was always gentle and calm, froze for a moment.

    "Little bandit, you..." Ju Yan took two deep breaths before slowly calming down, "Then what's your relationship with Qingqing now?"

    Gu Bandit said weakly, "Just ordinary friends?"

    Ju Yan didn't As he spoke, his face turned darker.

    Bandit Gu's voice became weaker: "Best friend?"

    "...Sister?"

    "Dear relative?"

    Bandit Gu buried his head lower and lower.

    Ju Yan still didn't make a sound, but Gu Huhu, who was standing behind her, jumped up and pointed at Gu Bandit's nose: "Zai Zai! You have had that kind of relationship with Qingqing, how can you still call it a friend relationship?" What about sisters and relatives, you can say that too? You don’t have any alpha responsibility at all! You just bullied Qingqing because of her good temper, right!”

    Bandit Gu raised his head, facing Gu Huhu angrily With a blank look, he said, "What... that kind of relationship?"

    "You didn't have that kind of thing with Qingqing?" Gu Hupo asked sharply.

    No matter how dull Gu Bandit was, if he contacted what Gu Huhu said earlier, he would understand what she was referring to at this time.

    Bandit Gu's cheeks turned red immediately, and he shook his head vigorously: "No! How could I be with Gu Qingqing—! Gu Huhu, what are you thinking about in your head!"

    "Eh...?" Gu Huhu was startled, "Then why did you blush when I asked you if you ruined Qingqing just now?"

    "I, I drank alcohol at the time, and I was in the susceptible period, so I did bite Qingqing a few times, but how could that happen? What's the matter!" Bandit Gu raised his head aggrievedly.

    "A few bites..." Gu Huhu and Ju Yan realized that they had misunderstood, so they breathed a sigh of relief.

    Indeed, during the susceptibility period before he became an adult, Bandit Gu would beat and bite Gu Huhuo again and again when he was not sober, making her, an old mother, angry and funny.

    "Little bandit, then you really don't have... um, the kind of relationship between lovers with Qingqing?" Ju Yan asked deliberatively.

    Bandit Gu shook his head resolutely: "No!"

    Ju Yan: "But, why do you sleep with Qingqing every night? Little bandit, can you tell your mother the reason?"

    Bandit Gu frowned: "Because Qingqing and her Afraid of the dark!"

    "Afraid of the dark? Qingqing grew up in the countryside, how could she be afraid of the dark?" Gu Hupo asked.

    Bandit Gu glared at her impolitely, but did not answer.

    Hearing Gu Huhu's question, she felt a little angry. As Gu Qingqing's biological alpha mother, Gu Huhu didn't know anything about her past, so she was completely irresponsible!

    Although Gu Bandit knew that Gu Huhu had such a carefree character, and Gu Huhu loved her more than he cared, but at this moment, she couldn't help but get angry.     There was a moment of silence in the room. Ju Yan first raised his head and gave Gu Huhu a look, then took Gu Biao's hand, and said softly: "Well, we understand. We misunderstood the relationship between you and Qingqing just now. I'm sorry, Mom I sincerely apologize to you, okay?"     Bandit Gu lowered his head and nodded slightly.     Ju Yan tugged on Gu Huhu with the other hand, and she immediately lowered her head: "Zai Zai, mom is wrong, I'm sorry."     Gu Bandit snorted softly.     Ju Yan rubbed her head, and continued: "Little bandit, it's really great that you are willing to accompany Qingqing. But you are already big children now, and the genders are different. If one day, you have a crush No matter if that person is Qingqing or not, you should have a good chat with her, and then stop sleeping with her, okay?"     "I don't have anyone I like yet..." Gu Bandit whispered .     "So what mother said is the future." Ju Yan said softly.