Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    "Ho-Master!"

    Gu Biao was dizzy on Gu Qingqing's back, in a daze, as if he heard some stern voice, which was a little familiar, but his head was so dizzy that he couldn't remember it.

    Gu Bandit only had a vague feeling, the discomfort brought by the susceptible period was getting stronger and stronger, and the pheromones were violently colliding in the glands, from the glands to the brain, and then to every part of the whole body, the pain was severe.

    The unpleasant voice in my head finally disappeared, and lines of words emerged in my mind.

    Bandit Gu couldn't see clearly, he could barely see the words "kidnapping", "handcuffs", "warehouse", and Gu Qingqing's name...

    When he saw the words Gu Qingqing, Bandit Gu was in a daze The head cleared up for a brief moment.

    She saw what was written on it:

    [Gu Qingqing was sleeping in the warehouse, her long hair was scattered like a waterfall, making her skin extremely white, her hands were handcuffed behind her back, her head was drooping...but she didn't look embarrassed, on the contrary It is more slender and weak, with a strange beauty. 】

    Stimulated by these few words, Gu Biao suddenly felt that the pheromones in his body became more agitated, and his brain became dizzy again, as if something was about to move in his body.

    A sentence of what Gu Qingqing said to her flashed in her drowsy mind.

    "I like you, Gu Bandit."

    "Gu Bandit, I want to kiss you, I want to be with you, would you like to?"

    "I want to be marked by you, so I want to be an omega, Gu Xiao Bandit."

    Sentence by sentence, soft, delicate, or gentle voice... the voice of Gu Qingqing confessing to her.

    A few seconds later, some scorching, uncontrollable, fireworks-like emotions suddenly exploded in my mind. The possessive desire belonging to the alpha instinct covered everything, making her...

    unable to control herself anymore.

    Gu Qingqing likes her, she likes Gu Qingqing.

    Gu Qingqing... is hers.

    Bandit Gu glanced over the few lines in his mind again.

    Well……!

    Kidnapping... Gu Qingqing...

    She likes... Gu Qingqing...

    Belongs to, hers, Gu Qingqing.

    Hers, Gu Qingqing.

    ...

    "Hmm...headache."

    Not only did he have a headache, but his whole body was sore, especially the glands at the back of his neck, which sometimes tingled and sometimes dulled.

    In addition to the pain, it was also very cold, and the temperature was getting lower and lower, like sleeping on a cold and hard bluestone floor... It was so uncomfortable.

    "Aw..." Gu Biao let out another hoarse voice from her throat, she opened her eyes weakly, blinked, everything in front of her eyes finally became real from the illusory circle of light.

    The surroundings were dark, it seemed to be a small warehouse, only a ray of light seeping through the crack of the door not far away, sprinkled on the ground dismal.