Chapter 66

Chapter 66 The Sixty-Sixth Ray of Light

    After playing around for a while, Gu Huhu put on the basket on his back and took Ju Yan's hand, and Gu Bandit and Gu Qingqing followed behind. The family is going to go for a walk in the mountains and pick some vegetables by the way.

    Outside the small courtyard is a bluestone path, covered by the shade of banyan trees, only sporadic light spots sprinkled on the stone slabs, swaying gently. There is a fresh scent of grass and trees in the air, and the sun suddenly becomes scorching hot when we step out of the shade of the banyan tree. Going forward, it is surrounded by uneven field ridges, and occasionally one or two courtyards can be seen in the distance.

    When picking vegetables, Gu Huhu took out three small scythes from his back and gave each of Gu Qingqing and Ju Yan one.

    Gu Biao looked at his empty hands: "...What about me?"

    "You just sit and rest, don't get tired!" Gu Huhu waved his hand, leaving her alone.

    Bandit Gu frowned aggrievedly.

    Gu Qingqing came over, pulled her to sit down on the field ridge, and put the straw hat on her head on Gu Bandit's head: "I'll leave it to you for safekeeping."

    Gu Bandit originally wore a straw hat, but now It looks a little ridiculous to stack one more top. As soon as she looked up, the hat slid down to cover her entire face, which suddenly became more ridiculous.

    Bandit Gu took off his hat aggrievedly, stared at Gu Qingqing fiercely, and met Gu Qingqing's curved eyebrows, and the anger in his stomach was vented all at once.

    "Sit here and wait for me. I'll help auntie pick vegetables." Gu Qingqing patted her on the head.

    Bandit Gu hugged the straw hat, pouting his cheeks, nodding aggrievedly.

    Gu Bandit sat alone for a while and looked to the side. Not far away was a small pond, and beside the pond was a mulberry tree full of deep purple mulberry fruits.

    Bandit Gu licked his mouth, walked to the field and tugged on Gu Qingqing's sleeve: "Gu Qingqing."

    "Huh?" Gu Qingqing looked up.

    Bandit Gu took her from the ridge to the mulberry tree, and pointed to the fruit on it.

    Gu Qingqing asked, "Want to eat?"

    Bandit Gu nodded, and just as he was about to find a stick to beat mulberries, Gu Qingqing rolled up her sleeves and climbed up skillfully grabbing the vines.

    Gu Qingqing's movements were concise and neat, and the smooth and beautiful muscle lines of her arms and waist were undoubtedly revealed, leaving Gu Bandit dumbfounded. She raised her head blankly, but before she could react, the branches of the mulberry tree shook, and the mulberry fruit fell from above and hit the straw hat she was holding.

    In the end, the whole straw hat was filled with mulberries. Gu Qingqing jumped down from the tree lightly

    . He raised his eyebrows and smiled.

    Gu Biao was heartbroken, so she put a hat of mulberries on the ground, knelt down and hugged her head, and let out a "beep". It wasn't until Gu Qingqing came over to pick up the hat that she got up to follow.

    The nearby pond was stagnant, so they walked to the nearby stream, squatted down and washed the mulberries.

    Bandit Gu picked up a cleaned mulberry fruit and subconsciously wanted to feed it to Gu Qingqing's mouth, but when he thought of Gu Qingqing's handsome appearance just now, for some reason, he felt a little cowardly, scared, and There was a dull moment, the hand holding the mulberry fruit stopped in mid-air.