Chapter 5

Kyle Conti's POV

"So, here we will be putting the tables and the food. It will be international food such as Italian because we are trying to promote our country, Romanian, because the potential investors are from Romania as well as French and Spanish cuisine.

"I have ordered 300 bottles of champagne from France and it will reach tonight before the grand ball start. Any questions, or concerns, that you want to address, sir?" Iris asked as she was looking at me. I was looking at the decorations and what have they done to the place. It was extraordinary.

"Sir?" Iris waved her hand in front of me before I was out of my trace.

"What? Yeah, yeah. Everything looks perfect, thank you for your help Iris, all the way from Italy," I said as I shook her hand.

"No worries. It's what I am paid for," she said before talking to the event coordinator of the hotel. It was a nice setting as they were set up outside. I smiled as I would like to show it to Alina tonight.

"Sir, we need you here," Iris said as she directed me toward a person; male, European. Probably about the event tonight or he could be my investor for tonight.

"Mr. Conti, I would like you to meet Mr. Vladislaus De Ville," Iris said in English as the man was extending his hand to me.

"Mr. De Ville, meet Mr. Kyle Conti, the mastermind behind the ball," Iris said as I took his hand to shake it.

"Please, just call me Kyle," I said as I smiled at him.

"Then, call me Vlad," he said as he smiled as well. His English was perfect without any accent. His charming smile was somewhat strange and looked familiar.

"So, what brings you to Romania, Kyle? I heard you're Italian. That's far away from home," Vlad said as he was walking around the hotel with me to look around.

"Ah, you see, my father's legacy, the Conti Lodge in the outskirt of Cluj-Napoca has been declining their profit this last couple of years. His lawyer said that the investors back in Italy wanted to sell it but I refused.

"He gave me 6 months to find another investor to keep the thing afloat and of course, the love that I have for this country," I said as I looked at him before we were taking a seat at the waiting table in the lobby.

"I see. And why is this country means so much to you?" He asked as he waved for the waiter to take our orders.

"A black coffee," he said in Romanian. "What do you want?" He asked me in English.

"I just have orange juice," I said in English. He nodded.

"An orange juice for the man," he said in Romanian as the waiter went out to get our order.

"So, tell me. What is exciting for you to come to our humble country as we, as the locals ourselves, desperately trying to find our lives outside of Romania," Vlad said as he leaned in his chair. I chuckled as I leaned in my seat.

"Well, for starters, you guys have beautiful and gorgeous women," I said before Vlad laughed at my remarks.

"Indeed we have but usually the beautiful ones are the deadliest," he said before urging me to continue.

"You guys have beautiful mountains and when I was a kid, I met this girl when my parents and I went to the lodge. I eat, play, and laugh with her. And when I came back next year, she was dead," I said as I sighed.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Vlad said.

"No worries. It's all in the past. Now I just wanted to concentrate on rebuilding the place. And I hope people like yourself would help me to achieve it," I said as I looked at him with all seriousness. He chuckled as the waiter brought our drinks. He took his coffee before taking a sip.

"Well, to our new future," he said as he clinked his cup with me. I was hoping too; for a new future with a certain someone.

After I chatted for a while with Vlad, he agreed to give me an investment in the lodge. I was happy that I hugged him before he laughed at me, stating that I was like a baby. I just shrugged before he needed to go somewhere else. I shook his hand once again before sending him off.

"Looks like you fit for the job, boss," Iris said as I was looking at the retreating car of Mr. De Ville.

"I was thinking the same thing, Iris," I said before looking at the watch and it was about time to pick up Alina from my lodge.

"I see you in a bit, Iris. I have to go somewhere," I said as I rushed toward my car.

"Your plus one?" she said, amused.

"You know it," I said before getting into the car and driving off from the parking lot toward the outskirts of Cluj-Napoca.

Alina Dalca's POV

After Kyle went out to do some of his business. I did some of my own. I searched around the lodge for some cameras or any CCTV that I don't know about. I went to look around the room before angry knocks on the door.

"Get out, you devil. Leave the poor man alone!" The voice suggested to me that it was the manager of the lodge. I wanted to ignore it until I heard him yelling again.

"I will tell him what you are!" was the last thing that he said before I vampiric ran in front of him. He was shocked to see that I was so fast. I looked into his eyes and did some mind control on him. My eyes dilated as I was locking them into his eyes.

"You will not tell Kyle anything about me and you will interact normally with me as I was a normal human, understood?" I said as I saw him nodding at me. I can feel that my red eyes were getting warmer at mind control.

"Now, run along," I said before he went inside the main office and did his own thing, minding his own business. I smirked at that thought before vampiric ran into the lodge and locked the door again.

I went to look at the wardrobe of the dress that Kyle mentioned and I was gawking. It was so gorgeous with the lace at the upper part of the dress and the slit that went up to my thighs. I laughed at the dress as Kyle was mocking me to wear this tonight.

Who did he think he is, my lover?

You did enjoy what you guys were having last night,  my dark mind was remembering the event that was happening last night. The grunting, the moaning, and the panting were going on for hours and hours to come.

Sometimes, I felt sorry for Kyle as my stamina was passing his own but he did not want to acknowledge it. I smirked at his attempt to conceal that he was tired of my sexual exploration of his body.

I touched my lips as I remembered all the places that I have explored last night. I looked at the time and it was about 10 AM before a knock on the door. I sighed before I went to open the door.

"I told you, old man, do not disturb me—" was the last thing I said as I saw the face that I thought I will not see again.

"Hello, daughter. Having fun with the new catch?" my dad said as I was standing in front of the door. I nodded my head at him as I have lost all my capability to talk.

"Well, aren't you gonna invite me in?" He asked.

"I'm not the owner of this lodge so I can't and I won't," I said, trying to find courage in my voice.

"Watch your tone with me, girl! I am capable of walking inside here if I wanted to but it seems that you're keeping yourself busy," he said as he looked at the tangled sheets. I tried to hide my fear as I cleared my throat.

"What do you want?" I asked him, trying to get him out of there as soon as possible. He smirked at me as he eyed me up and down. Even though he's my dad, I can help but to feel uncomfortable under his stare.

"I want you to distract him from improvising this place. You can do that, can you?" He asked as he looked at me intensely.

"Why?" I asked. He just went silent.

"Can you or do you need me to do something before you will agree with me?" He said as he smirked at me with his red eyes taunting me if I dare to say no. I gulped before nodding my head at him.

"Good girl, now make yourself look pretty, he will be here, well, soon," he said. After I blinked, he was gone.