Chapter 29

Alina Dalca's POV

After our performance and all the energy that we have been using since then, Kyle has been bedridden because he was unconscious after he drank my blood. I needed to think positively as I followed all the right rituals to change a mortal into an immortal. I was pacing back and forth as I was worried sick about his transition.

"How was he?" Luke asked when he went inside my bedroom.

"Still out. I don't know, brother. Did I do it right? I don't want him to be dead," I said as I was expressing my concern to Luke. He pulled me into his arms.

"Everything will be alright, Alina. Besides, you have Dracula's blood in you," he joked. I punched his arm.

"That's not funny," I said as I was walking back and forth in front of Kyle.

"Come on, you've been missing your breakfast and now lunch. You need to eat something," he said as he pulled me out of the bedroom.

"I guess you're right," I said as I went outside before I looked at Kyle.

"Of course, I'm right. Now let's eat," he said before he closed the bedroom we went to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

Kyle Conti's POV

I was in the darkness after I drank Alina's blood last night. We have some more of our carnal desires fulfilled as I went on to make her have her release more than once. I chuckled at that thought I was able to make her come more than she should have.

I have been making her sore since our meeting last night. I admitted that our love relationship was complicated but I have to do something that made me sure of my life with her.

"Are you now?" a familiar voice has come into my mind.

"Who's there?" I asked as I was looking around the darkness. There was nothing but me and I was sure that I just hallucinated.

"No, you are not and you are not in a dream," the voice said as I was searching for its source.

"Who are you? Show yourself," I said I was not afraid to look at who was it.

"Will you just relax, son?" my father's voice comes as a figure out of light was forming in front of me. I have to close my eyes as it was too blinding for me to look.

"Father?" I asked as I cannot believe that I was talking to my father.

"Why, yes, my son. It is I, Oronzo Conti, talking to you," he said as I was looking a bit of shock.

"But how, you're dead like many years ago," I said as I was trying to make sense of all this situation. He laughed at me as I was trying to look at him.

"Yes, you are but have you forgotten what you have seen this past week? You have met vampires, ghosts, and of course the love of your life, but let's not go into that, shall we?" he said as he was circling me.

"Why are you here?" I asked him as he was deep in thinking.

"What? Ah yes, of course. I forgot to mention that you don't have to be afraid of anything now. I knew that when I was alive, you did not learn anything from me but your mother always believe that you will do amazing things in this world, mortal or immortal," he said as he took my hands.

"Mother said that?" I asked how she knew.

"Yes, your mother has a thing in this situation. You are now in transition to becoming immortal AKA vampire. Your mother said that when she gave birth to you, she saw a vision that you will die young but she did not expect you to be living undead," he said as he was caressing his beard.