Chapter 10

Alina Dalca's POV

I just can't believe that I just exposed myself to Valentino about my sexual relationship with Kyle. It was the most humiliating day of my life.

"I need to get out of this country as quickly as possible I can," I said as I was holding the glass for the bartender to fill up.

"That's very not unusual. Many of the Romanians want to get out of the country as fast as possible," he said as he went to put down the whiskey that I asked him.

"Hmm, but there are some people that would love to stay just for the fun of nature and the alluring story of the vampire," he said as he looked at me. I smiled at him before holding my glass up.

"Cheers to that," I said before getting on the sip that I have been waiting for so long now.

"Alina, have you been drinking?" Sabrina's voice was filling up the bar.

"Oh shit, mummy's here," I mumbled before putting down the glass and turning to look at Sabrina.

"Sabby, I don't know you're here," I said before pulling her into a hug. I saw Camila and mouthed her that she did not tell me about Sabrina.

"Of course, I would be here, I don't want you to drink all by yourself," Sabrina said as she took a place next to my right and Camila to my left.

"Where's Mia?" I asked as I don't see her coming into the club.

"Oh, you know, here and there. She had been traveling with Liam since they get married," Camila said as she mentioned to the bartender for a dry apple martini.

"I'll have a beer, thanks," Sabrina said before the bartender nodded at them.

"That must be nice," I said as I was holding my glass before taking a sip.

"Yeah, wait till they have a baby, then we'll see how that turned out to be," Camila said smirking at her drink. I nudged her on the elbow as I shook my head at her.

"Good thing we're still singles," Sabrina said as she took the glass and drank in one shot.

"Another, please," she said as we looked at her.

"Sabby, do you want to talk about anything that is bothering you?" I asked her.

"Yeah, it looks like you have a drinking problem," Camila added before Sabrina turned at us sharply.

"Or not, your choice," Camila added as she took a sip of her drink. Sabrina sighed as she looked at the glass and played with its edge.

"I don't know guys, I have been in trouble, lately, with Alfred as he said that indeed to go to the United States to help someone that works with the CIA. And you know me, I don't do good with the federal government after what they did to my family," Sabrina said as she was gripping her hands.

"Oh, Sabby, why don't you talk to Alfred about that?" I asked her. She scoffed at my suggestion before sighing.

"I don't know what to say. He was our dad and you know how I feel about family. I don't want to disappoint him," Sabrina said as she took another beer.

"What are you doing in Romania, by the way?" I asked her as Sabrina and Camila were supposed to be on their solo mission.

"I have some audition in Lisbon and since my mission is in Portugal, you know I would come here for good drinks with you, Alina," Camila said as she looked at me while holding her glass before drinking it.

"I have to attend some stupid party for Alfred as a replacement. I'm also supposed to meet my accomplice at that party. It was in Italy in 2 days, so I have time to spare for you, Alina," Sabrina said as she took her drink as well.