Chapter 8

Kyle Conti's POV

After my anger management went out of the window, Alina showed me how calming it was when we were making love. I was happy and full at the moment as Alina showed me techniques that I never knew existed.

She left me happy and contented last night. I was happy to meet a woman that finally knows what she was doing in the bedroom.

"Coffee?" Alina said as she just put a tray beside the bed. I was popping on my arm to see her in my shirt with her long legs that were showing to the full capacity of my view. I took it in before pulling her to kiss her on the lips. She giggled before taking the coffee and handing it to me.

"Thanks," I said before drinking it slowly.

"So, do you think you're not mad at me anymore?" Alina asked as she looked at me. She was sitting next to me after she gave me the coffee.

"I don't know. It depends on how you might want to redeem yourself," I said as I went to look at her. She eyed me with her big eyes before she put down the coffee.

"Well, I let you in on a little secret of mine, but don't tell anyone," she said as she came closer to me. I put down my coffee as I looked at her.

"Well, go on then. Tell me about it," I asked as I was rubbing her thighs. She sighed as she looked at me all serious.

"Promise me that you will not tell about it to anyone, not even your family," she said as I nodded at her.

"I'm not the average waitress that you met the other day at the restaurant. I'm more like going here and there and you might not see me around any more often than we are right now as I will be traveling abroad a lot," she said as she looked at me.

"That's all?" I asked, chuckling at her. Alina slapped me on the arm which made me rub it. Man, this woman can slap.

"I'm serious. I don't want you to tell about it to anyone. Not even your friends and family. Understood?" she asked me as she was pointing her finger at me.

"Okay, okay, okay. I heard your warning. So, why don't we continue what we left off last night?" I said as I was rubbing up and down her thigh. She swatted my hand away.

"Not in your wildest dream," she said before getting up from the bed and going to get her coffee as she went to look outside the window.

"Someone's coming," Alina said as she looked out the window.

"Who is it?" I asked as I got up from the bed without anything to cover my gorgeous body and I knew that Alina would appreciate it very well.

"I don't know, someone that might want to come to ask you about the investment, I guess," She said before getting to me.

"And don't forget your trouser, sweetheart," she said as she handed me the pants that I used last night.

"You know you like it when I'm naked," I said as I was smiling at her.

"In your dreams, Conti," she said as she went inside the bathroom. I was about to get into the bathroom before the door was knocking.

"Coming," I said as I put on my pants and button shirt as combed my hair with my fingers.

"Yes?" I said as I opened the door and I saw Mr. De Ville waiting for me in front of the door.

"Vlad! What a lovely surprise! I don't know that you were coming today. If not, I would have met you at our usual location," I said before he held his hand up.

"It's okay, Mr. Conti. I was out and about in the area and was wondering if you could show me around the lodge for the improvement that you were talking about," he said as he looked at me with his big eyes.