Chapter 24

Vladislaus De Ville's POV

It has been forever since I had fun with the evil scheme that I can ruin everybody's life. I have not been out of jail forever. I needed to have some fun after 1000 years of being stuck in the castle that the old man was trapping me in. I have eventually broken free from that horrible castle and that old man has been dead forever.

"Ah, finally, I have been free since 1800. I need to get the plan out in the world," I said as I was looking at the computer screen when I saw my firstborn daughter running inside the warehouse.

"Finally, showtime," I said as I was smiling wickedly when I saw her walk through the main entrance.

"Watch them," I said to one of my servants as I went out of the control room and walked toward the front entrance of the warehouse, smiling and cracking my bones as I knew Alina would never let this one go.

Not now, not ever.

Alina Dalca's POV

After my trip to my father's castle, I obtained the sapphire gem that can help me to break the spell that he had on me. I cannot believe that my father would use my mother against me as he knew she was the source of my weakness.

I vampiric ran to Italy as I knew it would take me days to get to Italy if I used the commercial flight. I have rather been there earlier to save Kyle before anything can happen.

"Val, how was my father in Italy? Did he come out yet?" I asked Val into the coms that I was wearing. I was running at the speed of the wind and I knew ordinary people would not be able to see me but I need to get there as soon as possible I can.

"You're looking good, Alina. Just a few more miles and you will reach Amalfi Coast," Val said as he was sitting on his chair. The leather creaked when he moved.

"Easy for you to say," I said as I was running across towns between Romania and Italy. I ran through Hungary, Moldova, and Serbia. I knew that Serbia has the same myth about my kind but I needed to get there as quickly as I could. I don't care if I ran into some superstitious people there. I just needed my Kyle to be safe now.

"Stay strong, Kyle, my love," I said as I was running through Serbia before the sun was setting. I had to get there before the night of the Blood Moon, which was tonight. Vlad will try to get his power by sacrificing my love and that thought just boiled my blood.

"ETA, Val," I said as I was running into Italy's border.

"20 minutes to go," he said before I just kept running and running until I stood in front of my father's warehouse.

I was staring at the front entrance of the warehouse. I needed to get him out to play with me as I was gripping the sapphire.

"Let's do this," I whispered as I pushed the front door and walked through it. It was dark and smelly as if it has been abandoned forever. I looked around the warehouse with my night vision when the light suddenly turned on.

"Ow," I said as I was closing my eyes and held out my hands.

"Welcome, Alina, my firstborn daughter," my father's voice was echoing on the walls. I tried to open my eyes as I turned off my night vision of my eyes.

"Come out, you coward!" I said as I was looking around when I stood up from the ground and was trying to locate my father.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Don't be too harsh. You need to calm down or you might be older than you are, honey," Vlad's said as I can hear his voice near me.

"I am not your daughter. Never was and never will," I said as I looked around my surrounding trying to figure out where should he be hiding right now.

"Well, that's a shame as I thought you might be my successor one day," was the last thing he said before someone was coming from my behind. I flew from my spot as I saw my father was in his original state.