Chapter 33

Alina Dalca's POV

"Oh my god, Alina. You look so amazing in that dress," Camila said as she was looking at me inside the mirror, at my reflection.

"You think so? I thought I might have gained some weight," I said as I did not yet tell them that I was pregnant. Pregnant. That word was foreign to me as I never get pregnant whenever I slept the last couple of years with men whom I needed to get information.

"No, you looked so gorgeous as if you were glowing. Wait a minute," Mia said before she gasped at me.

"What, what?" Camila said as she looked at both of us that were having a secret language.

"Don't tell me," Mia said as she looked excited at me.

"What are you guys talking about?" Camila said as I was warning Mia to not say that word.

"Nothing," she said as she went to make sure that everything was good.

"What is it with you guys? You're just driving me crazy," Camila said as she was sulking with us. I went to her side and smiled at her.

"It was nothing. You know Mia. She loves to prank everyone," I said as I looked at Mia.

"Hey!" she said as she slapped lightly at my arms. I laughed before Camila joined in. A knock disturbed us as Liam, Mia's husband, was poking through the door.

"It's time," he said as Mia went to his side and she waved me goodbye before closing the door. Camila went to my side as she was checking for last-minute details. After she was satisfied with me, she beamed at me.

"Okay, all done. Are you ready to meet your bae?" she asked before I can feel that my face was burning.

"Shut up!" I said as I went out of the room and stood at the entrance of the door. Camila was standing in front of me as she was supposed to get inside first as the maid of honor of my wedding.

The wedding march played on the piano before the door was opening in front of me and I can feel that all the eyes were on me. I took a deep breath before I opened my eyes and looked at Kyle's face.

"Let's do this," I said before I walked down the altar. As I can feel that everyone was watching me, I can just feel that I was the only one there that was walking toward my soulmate. I can feel that my song was playing as I walked toward him. Kyle's face was smiling brightly as he showed me that charming smile of his.

"Don't trip, don't trip," I chanted inwardly as I was walking in heels for the first time in my life. I hoped that I don't trip on my dress. As I was coming to the end of the altar, I can feel Kyle's hand on my waist.

"You look beautiful today," he whispered as no one can hear but only me. I mean, we're the only vampires here right now, so it would be great.

"Thank you," I mouthed at him before the officiator was clearing his throat. I smiled at Kyle before the officiator was giving some speeches on the wedding and the sacred ceremony. I knew that Kyle was a Protestant before he became a vampire, hence the wedding was supposed to be at church but he said that I would not be comfortable so we compromised to make it an outdoor wedding.

"Do you, Alina Braille Dalca, take Kyle Conti as your fully wedded husband?" he asked as I was looking at Kyle.

"I do," I replied without a doubt.

"Do you, Kyle Conti, take Alina Braille Dalca as your fully wedded wife?" he asked Kyle. Kyle just smiled at me before he said: "I do,"

"With the power vested in me by the government of Romania, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," he said. I can see and feel that Kyle's hand was holding at the waist and one at the back of my nape.