The Decision

Like any other Saturday morning, my alarm went off at 7:30 a.m. I showered letting the water drop over me like a soft rain storm then closed my eyes and started taking deep breaths. I searched through my dresser to find an outfit, it's a blue jeans and a white tank top kinda day. My stomach started to twist and I felt nauseous. The thought that today I would be $525,000 richer hit me, but also the thought of how I would earn the money. 

I can't believe I'm about to do this. 

Two months prior, a middle-aged Asian woman walked up to me in the supermarket. She said  I was beautiful then handed me a business card. The card had  Blossom in bold pink letters printed on the front and a phone number on the back. My inquisitive nature got the best of me so I called the number. After a brief hold a representative explained exactly how the company works. He informed me that I could exchange my virginity for money. 

How the hell could she look at me and know I was a virgin? Did the way I walk give it away? Maybe I need to sway my hips a bit more. I bet it's my size B breasts. They still have a few years to grow right? 

The shame of being a 23 year old virgin almost made me turn down the offer.  I almost had sex once that should count for something. Luckily, I found out my boyfriend was a man-whore before we took it any further. I've been single the majority of my life. People tend to disappoint me.

After thinking about the situation, I decided it's better to get paid for my virginity instead of giving it up for free after a few drinks at the club. Not saying it's anything wrong with that, I'm just paranoid. 

My best friend, Tyra, helped me research the company. Houston is a hub for human trafficking. The last thing I need is to end up on a milk carton. Apparently there are a lot of men willing to pay thousands of dollars to "deflower" a young lady. The company charges a small fee for  STD testing, background checks, etc. I agreed to get a birth control shot at their facility. Other than that, I'll receive the rest of the money after I "service" my client. 

The plan is to use the money for a down payment on a house. I love teaching, but I'm definitely not doing it for the money. I don't want to live in a two bedroom apartment forever. So, this is my chance  and I am determined to make something out of it. 

I received three offers over $500,000. The highest bid was from a  52 year old Russian billionaire. He looked all of 630 pounds. No, thank you sir. I could read the headlines sex slave crushed by billionaire. The next bid was from a Japanese architect being that I'm 5'8 I decided against him, too.  

The last offer was from Alexander Marino. The information on his profile stated he was 30 years old. Apparently an Italian millionaire. And based on the picture very handsome. We spoke over the phone and he seemed like a nice guy. I'm sure he could have sex with any and as many women as he wanted. Why he felt the urge to buy my virginity is above me, but I signed the contract. 

This morning I packed my suitcase figuring anything besides sweats and t-shirts would suffice. This is a no granny panties weekend and made sure to get a Brazilian wax. 

 My cellphone started to ring, "Ms. Lincoln your car has arrived outside." The drive to the airport was silent only me and my thoughts. My brain was moving 100 miles a minute. I questioned  what it would be like. How he would use my body. I prayed he didn't have the whole Christian Grey thing going on. 

After two days this will be over with and I'll have the money. Then it would be a memory.

He sent a private plane for my 3 hour trip to New York. The four shots of vodka on the plane did nothing to help me. My nerves were getting the best of me. A black SUV was waiting for me at the landing strip. The driver greeted me and placed my luggage in the trunk. We drove about 35 minutes until the car entered into a gated community. The homes had to cost over a million dollars. We stopped at a black gate the driver pressed the gate code. The house was a white mansion with black trim that had large windows that overlooked the estate outside.

 It was now or never. 

Vote Please 😍