Our Last Night

We walked into his office

We walked into his office. He sat down at his desk and motioned for me to come stand in front of him. Slowly I moved towards him not knowing if he would be gentle or rough with me. He tapped his leg telling me to sit down. I leaned back against his chest. He cupped my breasts with his hands and trailed down my body. Then wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled my black thong down with the other. I could feel myself gushing as I anticipated his touch. 

"How do you want it? Do you want me to bend you over my desk or fuck you against the wall?" 

I couldn't answer. His hand moved between my legs, making me quiver. He kissed my neck and my body started to contract. 

My cock started to harden under her ass

My cock started to harden under her ass. She has the perfect shape. My fingers entered her as she moaned into my ear. I stood up to bend her over my desk. She looked at me with desire, so sweet and innocent. I didn't want to fuck her and walk away like last night. She deserves something better. I lifted her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist. She unbuttoned my shirt. Her eyes made me soften my grip. 

What the hell is going on, this is just sex. I paid $525,000 and I'm going to get my money's worth, but why is she looking at me like this?

I pushed her dress above her hips and unbuckled my pants. She reached down and pulled my cock out my briefs and stroked my length. 

"Slow, please," she asked. I lined myself up and entered her slowly. She kissed me then closed her eyes. I lost control, pushing my tongue into her mouth and biting her bottom lip. I went in and out of her gently rubbing her clit with one hand and holding her up with the other. 

"Don't stop," she whispered. Her words sent me over the edge I started pounding into her causing her to put a hand down to make space between us. 

"Mia, be a good girl." 

She moved her hand and relaxed her body back against the wall. I went in and out of her soaking wet pussy until her toes curled. Her body shook and I felt her walls pulse around me. I turned her around and bent her over, releasing into her. I kissed the back of her neck as I let her go. I took my time pulling out. 

I walked her to the restroom attached to my office caring for her until she was as perfect as she was when we walked in. 

"Mia, I can give you more than $525,000 if you stay here." Her eyes locked on mine through the mirror. 

"I can't do that Alexander. My entire life is in Houston. I would need more than an arrangement." Her words came out gently. 

"I understand." I took her hand as we walked out of the restroom and took the elevator back to the first floor. 

This made everything worth it, he made waiting worth it

This made everything worth it, he made waiting worth it. Tomorrow it'll all be over. I will be on a flight back to Houston. The money has been transferred into my account so that's settled. I just wish things could be different, maybe if I met him at a different time or place. However, this is the way things are and how they have to be. 

As we walked into the house I couldn't help but sigh. "Would you like a drink?" Alex asked. 

"No, thank you. I'm just going to lay down so I won't be too tired for my flight tomorrow." 

"Dormi con me stanotte tesoro."  Sleep with me tonight honey. 

"I'm sorry, I did not understand any of that," I laughed. 

"It's your last night here, sleep in my room." Alexander spoke calmly.  "We don't have to do anything unless you want to." he smirked. 

I followed him up the stairs into his bedroom. I didn't notice there was a  balcony connected to his room the previous night. He started the shower. "Do you want to shower with me?"

"Yes, but do not get my hair wet." I stepped into the shower letting the warm water relax my body. I'm sore from this weekend. He hugged me from behind. I felt so safe and wanted. I noticed he is very tall. He had to be 6'3 or 6'4. 

We dried off and got dressed. I put on a beautiful pair of pajamas he bought. I sank into his bed, it was so comfortable. "What language was that earlier?" I asked. 

"It was Italian," he replied. 

"Say something else in Italian." 

"Sei cosi bella. Vorrei che fossi mio."  You are so Beautiful. I wish you were mine.

"What does that mean?" I asked 

"Look it up." he placed his arm around me and closed his eyes.