Mr. Marino

As I walked to the door my hands started to sweat and my knees felt as if they would buckle

As I walked to the door my hands started to sweat and my knees felt as if they would buckle. Before I could knock, the door opened. A gentleman in a black suit greeted me and took my bag. He introduced himself as Mr. Marino's butler, Jackson. He gave a slight smile as he showed me to my room. Holy shit, this room is the size of an apartment. 

I walked into the room and sat my bag on the floor. Then noticed instructions that were left on the bed. 

*Dinner will be served at 6:30. Choose a dress, lingerie is in the dresser and heels are below.*

Beautiful dresses were hung on one side of the closet. They were so elegant. I ran my fingers over the material and it felt amazing. This is what a life of luxury is like. One dresser was filled with lingerie. There was a beautiful blue set but it was crotchless. What the hell. I don't want to walk around with my precious vagina blowing in the wind. I was relieved to find some regular lingerie.   

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth then started doing my makeup. I went with a natural look. The red dress fit my body like a glove, so that was the obvious choice. I slid on the red lingerie to match and black heels. The clothes still had price tags on them. I was wearing a $1,200 dress with $1,000 shoes. He went all out to make this a memorable weekend for the both of us. At 6:20 p.m.  an older woman knocked on my door and stated that dinner would be served promptly. 

As I made my descent down stairs and couldn't help but think about the size of his house. It is absolutely huge and the marble floors glistened in the light. I walked slowly to make sure I didn't trip in the heels. I could trip over air so heels posed a threat. When I entered the dining room, I saw a man sitting at the end of the table. His eyes looked up at me as I walked to my seat, immediately  chills run down my back. 

He was staring at me like I was prey. I sunk into my seat at the table and put my head down eager to break eye contact with him. 

"How was your travel experience?" he asked. 

I nervously responded, "It was nice. Thank you for the private plane." 

"You're welcome. I see you found the clothes put in your closet. You're a very beautiful Mia, the dress is sexy on you. Your body is everything I thought it would be. I can't wait to taste it for myself."  His words shocked me. 

My mind began to spiral. He wanted to taste me?

The butler informed us of the menu for the night. We would be having a pasta primavera with a fresh salad. In addition, we would have gelato and tiramisu for dessert. 

The food was delicious. It was by far the best meal I had in a long time. Dinner was silent; he didn't say anything to me or even look  at me. I breathed out a sigh of relief, hoping he would ignore me the rest of the night. 

Suddenly, he began to walk towards me. His piercing green eyes held a steady glare into mine. His stride was confident. I could hear my heart beating out of my chest. "Stand up," he said in an assertive voice. I stood up quickly. 

He examined my body. "Turn around." I did a slow 360 hoping it pleased him. 

When I faced him again he bit his bottom lip and said, "You are perfect." His hands went around my waist then  dropped lower. 

He stepped closer inches away from my face and pulled my dress up exposing my lingerie. " I am Alexander Marino and you are mine." 

My body started to tremble at his touch. His hands were so powerful. It felt like he could crush me if he wanted, but his face showed no intention of hurting me. I'm usually good at reading people, determining if they are a good person before they speak to me. When I looked into his eyes I got nothing back. He could be a CEO or an axe murder and I couldn't tell the difference. 

Vote & Comment Please 😍