Betrayal

My head was pounding

My head was pounding. The first night with the triplets whooped my ass. Nico cried for two hours straight until Alexander drove him around for 20 minutes. Once Alex put Nico to bed, Matteo's heart monitor went off. I almost broke my leg running to their room to check on him. Somehow Matteo kicked the monitor off. After that mild heart attack, I grabbed his bassinet from downstairs and put him next to our bed. Khiree slept six hours straight, but after Nico's wailing and Matteo's incident I was still dead tired.

Now, I'm laying in the bed with all three of them. The boys are asleep. Khiree has her little hands on my face trying to pull my lips off. Alexander went to his gym to work out so we are alone for now. I don't want him to give up anything that he loves and working out helps his mental health. He needs to release any frustration. I'm not in the mood for rough sex so the gym is a must.

I heard a light knock on the door.

"Ms. Mia, I've made breakfast." Mrs. Mildred called out for me.

I really dislike her and Jackson calling me Ms. Mia. It sounds so wrong, I should call them Mrs. and Mr. not the other way around. It's probably a Texas thing.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute." I brushed my teeth and washed my face. A glance in the mirror let me know that I did indeed get the hell beat out of me. My eyes were so puffy and droopy.

I changed the babies then placed them in their swings in the living room. I quickly ate my oatmeal and fruit. Then popped an Excedrin to get migraine relief. I walked to the living room and sat down on the couch. Matteo and Khi were already sleeping and Nico was on his way so I decided to rest my eyes.

A gentle tap woke me up.

"Huh?"

"Go get into bed. I have Khi, Matteo and Nico."

I rubbed my eyes then looked up at Alexander holding Nico.

"How long was I asleep?"

"Three hours and you were snoring loudly."

"What the hell? Are you serious." I felt like I had just closed my eyes.

"I made it here about 30 minutes after you went to sleep. Mildred fed Khi when she woke up and Matteo was with Jackson walking around the house."

"Oh, okay." I responded groggily, like I'm in the twilight zone.

"Now, go upstairs and go to sleep." He said as he pulled me up from the couch and kissed my lips.

"Wake me up if you need help." Alexander smacked my ass as I trudged up the stairs. I rolled my eyes and continued.

____________

I woke up feeling like new money, but it was getting dark outside. I told Alexander to wake me up. He is so frustrating now my titties were hard as fucking rocks. I groaned as I crawled out of the bed, getting my electric and manual breast pumps. I pumped out 16 ounces of milk and my breasts were still full. Now to find my babies and feed them.