Now

My legs continued to shake as he pulled his fingers out of me

My legs continued to shake as he pulled his fingers out of me. He forced them into my mouth so I could taste myself. I was as perfect as water. He guided me up from his lap. He reached down, taking one heel off then the other. As if he cared for me. 

He pulled me up, I wrapped my legs around his torso as he  carried me to his bedroom. We kissed, devouring one another until he placed me on the bed. As he walked into his bathroom and started the shower, I laid back then wrapped his silk sheets around my body. 

He unbuttoned his shirt, I couldn't help but stare at his body. His chiseled abs made wanting him second nature. He stripped down until he was naked. I was shocked when I saw his dick. How is that going to fit into me? It's the same length as my forearm. My nerves went from 10 to 100.  "It will be okay," I repeated to myself at least 20 times. 

"Don't worry, I'll make it fit." Alexander stated. He could see me drinking him in through the bathroom mirror. 

Make? I was about to be broken in half. 

He motioned for me to come to him. I stood up and walked towards him. He picked me up and sat me next to the bathroom sink with my legs hanging off the counter. I felt heat building  inside me. His fingers instantly went between my legs. I moaned out as his tongue went to the back of my throat.  

"Now, I need you to be still. If you run or move it's going to feel horrible and that's not my intention." I nodded yes as he continued to rub his hands down my body. 

He lined himself up with my entrance, grabbed my waist with his hands then pushed into me. I could feel my body come apart at his size. 

What could hurt worse than this? My body on fire. 

 I whimpered and leaned my head on his shoulder. 

"You're okay, you can take it. Just relax." He looked into my eyes, then pushed in and out again. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he continued to crash in and out of my pussy. The line between pleasure and pain began to disappear. 

"Look at you. You're such a good girl." 

I am his good girl. I thought in my head then was snapped back to reality this man does not want me. He wants my pussy. 

I could feel my orgasm approaching. His pounding paired with his fingers circling my clit made it impossible to hold on any longer. 

"I'm about to cum," I whispered into his ear. 

Hearing that he began to thrust harder and faster into my body until my wetness dripped from us both. He kept fucking me until his cum trickled out of my pussy. Then he picked me up and led me into the shower. 

This isn't how I pictured our transaction going, I thought it would be terrible. But I wanted to give everything to him and he was definitely going to take it.

 I'm enjoying every second of it. 

As he washed my body he went down kissing my breasts to my navel then his tongue went inside me. My stomach trembled from his quick action. He propped my right leg on his shoulder then moved his tongue in and out of me. 

"You taste as good as I thought you would."

He brought me to orgasm again and again. I felt as if I was in the clouds. We stepped out together and he placed me on his bed. I opened my legs so he could slide in between. 

She spread her legs slowly as I climbed in between. I took my cock into my hand and put it at her entrance. I pushed into her slowly. Her breathing stopped for a bit. When she looked comfortable again I pushed all the way in. Ten inches is a lot to take and I didn't want to cause her too much pain. 

She felt so good in the restroom. I needed another taste. I love how her walls make room for me. I started to move in and out of her fucking her with a combination of deep long strokes. She was so tight. 

Her sweet moans fueled me to stroke deeper giving her everything I had. At this point, I know her pussy was made for me and only me.  

I began to go faster, meeting her hips with mine. She pushed her legs against mine, wanting to make space between us. 

"Be a good girl. Don't push me away." I looked into her eyes and she pulled me back into her.

"I'm about to cum," she moaned out. I dug deeper and deeper into her well. She tightened around me, gripping my back and wrapping her legs around my hips. I started stroking erratically chasing my own orgasm until I filled her up and watched my cum trickle out of her body. 

She was still and quiet. I wrapped my arm around her body and asked if she was okay. She looked at me, a soft smiled adorned her face. I wonder if she knows how beautiful she is, too kind to be in this world. 

Mia shouldn't have done this, but I'm happy to be her first.

She moved close to me and then drifted off into a deep sleep. I usually don't let the "girls" sleep in my bed, but I'll make an exception because she looks exhausted. 

Please 😍 Vote and comment below.