The Issue

My phone rang nonstop

My phone rang nonstop. "What's the issue?" Why the hell couldn't they deal with one problem. I put on my briefs, a pair of black dress pants and a blue button up shirt. The Ferrari or Lamborghini which one gives off the best fuck you vibe because that's how I'm feeling right now. I grabbed the keys to my black Ferrari and sped out. I pulled up to my club Ace and parked. The club was packed to the brim. When I stepped in Kami handed me a drink. I have to admit her titties looked great, but I don't have time for that right now. 

"Emilio, what's the fucking problem. Why do I need to come down here at 4 o'clock in the fucking morning." 

Emilio looked down, "Alex, someone has been stealing from you from us. Someone has moved $50,000 to an offshore account four weeks in a row." I tried to control my anger but I was irate.

 "Emilio you dumb fat fuck. I pay you a lot of money and you allow someone to steal from me four weeks in a row." I pulled out my gun and placed it to Emilio's temple. "I want my money back, I don't care how you get it. I better have it in two days." The room turned silent. "If I find out any of you stole my money, your family will be dead by dawn." 

I left the club pissed off to the max. People think because I have millions of dollars they can steal from me and I won't notice or care. I can't let it go, it'll make me look weak. Even if it was $5, I'd kill for it. I have no choice. 

I drove home, parked my car then opened the door. I noticed a shadow in my kitchen, I held my pistol up ready to shoot, but it was Mia. She jumped out of her skin. She was frightened and looked at the gun before making any movements. I sat my gun down next to the refrigerator, looked at her body then took her hand. 

She followed me to my large bay windows. I untied her robe and turned her around to face the glass. "Put your hands on the window and steady yourself." She complied. I dropped my pants, stroking my length. I bent her over and pushed my cock into her she let out a soft moan.

 I didn't have time to be gentle right now. I was frustrated and I needed to let it go. She had to take it. I grabbed her hips and pushed in and out of her quickly. 

"Your pussy is so good." I whispered in her ear. She let out loud moans that filled my ears with exactly what I needed to hear. I thrusted faster until her body started to shake and her pussy tightened around my cock. 

She was dripping as I grasped her hair from behind. I pulled my dick out then rammed back into her as she shivered from her orgasm. I  held onto her as I released. I pulled out, looked at her then walked away. 

I don't understand what just happened

I don't understand what just happened. Earlier he was soft and gentle. Now he fucked me like a whore on the streets. My legs were so sore I walked slowly up to my room. Luckily, I have ibuprofen in my bag. It should dull the pain. 

I laid down looking up at the ceiling, wondering why I thought this was going to be different. So what he was gentle the first time that doesn't mean anything. He has no ties to me. He paid for my virginity. He took it and now it's over. I closed my eyes to get some sleep. 

I'm ready to go home.