Bitch What

"Seriously Luca, what the hell am I going to do with three kids? I can barely handle three adults

"Seriously Luca, what the hell am I going to do with three kids? I can barely handle three adults." I huffed while inspecting our new shipment from Italy. "Mia seems excited, but I never wanted to be anyone's father."

Luca let out a small laugh, "Just chill Alex, I have four kids and they aren't that bad. You employ over 100 people, your kids will be easy."

"I've been around your kids Luca. They're bad as hell. Remember when your son stole the fork off my plate at Victor's wedding?" He looked at me like it was telling a lie. If my children are anything like Luca's I'll have to buy a new identity and move to Russia.

"Whatever, Alex. The merchant fucked this shipment up a bit. Some of the guns are bent and when did you start selling cocaine?" Luca side eyed me as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't sell any fucking cocaine and you know that Luca. They either got our shipment wrong or are using us to smuggle someone else's shit." Why did my life have to be so difficult at times? People should learn that they might get by but never get over on me.

Our ride back to Marino Enterprises was quiet. Both of our minds moving, but too frustrated to speak. Then of course at the worst possible time my phone began to ring. Mia's name lit up on my display.

"Yes Mia." I put on my best front to cover my frustration.

"I'm thinking about flying to Houston to see Tyra--" I cut her off before she could finish.

"Mia, you just found out that you're pregnant with triplets after getting shot at by idiots. I just don't get you and your thought process." Before I knew it I heard a click. She actually hung up on me. Luca tried to cover his laugh. If he wasn't my friend I would slap the shit out of him.

I dialed her number back. When she picked up the phone I could tell she was crying. "Mia, I'm sorry. It's just not a wise decision. You should invite Tyra to spend a week here in New York." I waited for her response.

She let out a soft, "Okay." Then hung up again. I'm not a fan of having people in my house, but if it will make Mia happy, I could deal with it for a week. Luca and I pulled up to Marino Enterprises where we could rack our minds and come up with a plan. I couldn't be reckless anymore. I have three children depending on me. It just complicates everything.