Even

I prayed I could hold it together as I drove to the airport to pick up my former best friend

I prayed I could hold it together as I drove to the airport to pick up my former best friend. Scenes of me comforting her when she was heartbroken played in my head. Our long talks, always helping each other when needed. I paid her fucking rent and never asked for a dime back. This is how she repays me.

The arrivals gate was filled with cars. Loved ones being reunited, why couldn't that be me? Tyra waved as I parked. Her arms wrapped around me fully embracing me. It almost felt real. I rolled her suitcase to my car, sliding it into the trunk.

"No babies?" Tyra said, looking into the back seat. "I love the car. I don't care what anyone says, that man spoils you."

"They're at home and yes he really does." I tried not to sound so dry, but it was taking everything in me not to beat her ass right at the airport. How could I have been so stupid. She always asked about him and our relationship.

Old low down dirty hoe.

"I'm surprised Alexander isn't with you. I know how much he loves to be with you." She giggled a bit then blew out a deep breath. I guess traveling first class on someone else's dime is exhausting.

"You're right. My pussy is so swollen from him fucking me against the wall last night." I laughed back. Her face turned sideways and her mouth dropped.

Checkmate

Random chit chat filled the car. Her whining about her ex-boyfriend Marcus and how she is so tired of teaching and wants to find a man like mine. I could honestly throw up. After 30 minutes of driving she finally understood that I was not taking her to my house.

"Where are we going?" Tyra asked. She sat up straight looking at our surroundings nervously.

"You always have questions about Alex and what he does so I decided to show you today." I smiled as I pulled into one of his warehouses.

"His club was so beautiful and all the fine men in suits really did it for me. If he has a cute friend, put in a word for me. I can't wait to see what he does here." Tyra continued to talk about all Alex's friends and their wonderful genetics.

"I bet you can't." I quipped back trying to hide my frustration.

"Is everything okay, Mia? You seem upset." Her eyes were darting back and forth. She was trying to put the puzzle together, but didn't have all the pieces.

"I'm fine. I just received some bad news. You know how that is." I replied, relaxing my voice. My anger subsided with it.

"Well I hope everything is okay." She placed her hand on my back gently rubbing my shoulder.

"Don't worry it's about to be." I chuckled unbuckling my seatbelt.

I saw her eyes light up as Alexander walked out of the building. Her face sank as he kissed me. I can't believe I never noticed that. Alexander laced his fingers with mine as we strolled down the halls.

"It's scary as fuck in here." Tyra whispered, "If I didn't know any better I would think you're a murder Alex."

"Well, it's good you know better." Alexander replied.

Once we made it to the red room, Alex poured drinks for us and we sat at the table.

"Are y'all swingers? I'm not about to be in an orgy am I?" Tyra laughed off, twirling her drink around her cup.

Alex smirked.

It was time for the curtain to drop. The rage in my mind had made it to my face. Before I knew it I was shaking. I looked into her eyes. My eyes watered, but I refused to let a tear drop.

"Tyra, I wanted to know why you would try to fuck Alex behind my back. Then continue to act like we are sisters. You are one of the few people I have in my life. Why?" As much as I wanted her to answer the question, it really didn't matter. She was leaving this warehouse the same way I was and that's hurt.

"I promise, I didn't...." Alexander cleared his throat as she tried to push the lie out. She dropped her head, the truth spilled from her lips.

"I was jealous. It seems like great things always happen to you and you don't deserve them. You think I would be complaining about a rich man wanting to provide for me and fuck my brains out. Bitch no...."

My emotions were thirty seconds from erupting when I heard a loud smack. I looked up at Tyra's face and her lip was bleeding.

"Did you just hit her?" My eyes focused on Alexander.

"No, I did or do you want me to let her talk to you like that?" Lia walked down the hall. I met Alex's cousin once. I knew she was a tad bit off, but the fact that she was able to sneak up and hit Tyra without me noticing was inconceivable.

I looked at Alex. 

He shrugged his shoulders pulling Tyra down the hall. She kicked and screamed until she realized she couldn't over power him. I guess being built like a linebacker had no advantages.

"I never took you for a woman beater, Alex. Maybe Mia was right about leaving you." Tyra spoke, her frustration pushing through as sarcasm.

"You're no fucking lady let me tell you that." He shoved her down into a chair strapping her arms and legs down.

"Now this is what you are going to do. First, you are going to apologize to my dolcezza because you are a stupida cagna. Then you are going to sit here for 36 hours or until my dolce amore changes her mind."

It's something so sexy about Alex handling the situation for me. The fact that he would kill men and women equally for me was everything. I pulled him into me, placing a soft kiss on his nose then his lips. I thought about fucking him right in front of her so she could see exactly what she is missing, but hell no. This dick belongs to me.

"I'm waiting for you to apologize." Alexander glanced at Tyra then back at me.

She shut her eyes for ten seconds then opened them. "Mia, I'm sorry. I was wrong, but please don't leave me here. I'll do anything, I won't tell anyone just let me go." The tears and snot running down her face almost made me gag. 

"Stop begging, you look like a dog." I glared at her, truly disgusted in the type of person she had become.

Alexander put a gun to her head. "Never and I mean ever disrespect Mia again." 

Tyra screamed out. 

"He isn't going to kill you yet, but she might." I pointed to Lia. 

I wanted to forgive Tyra and I hated that. But she had a lesson to learn. 

One thing about Alex is that he does not play, especially about the triplets and me.

"I guess, I will see you tomorrow, bestie. Enjoy your night."

The blood curdling screams she let out almost made me turn around. I really wanted her to hurt as much as I was hurting. I wanted her to feel completely betrayed like I did.

I could only imagine the things Lia would do to her. All of which she deserves. 

"Are you okay?" Alex gently ran his thumb over my bottom lip.

"Yes, I'm fine. I promise. I just need some baby cuddles and maybe a little of that." His dick was standing at attention as I rubbed over his pants.

"Stop before I bend you over the car." 

"You wouldn't." I knew he would so I moved my hand, put my seatbelt on and faced the front.

"I see you are finally learning. I'll have it gift wrapped for you at home."