Home

"You've been day dreaming since New York

"You've been day dreaming since New York. Snap out of it," Tyra said, waving her hands in front of my face. 

"First of all I'm not daydreaming about New York. I'm dreaming about the house I'm going to buy next week." It's been over two months since I left New York. At first, I thought of Alex daily. Now I only think about him when Tyra brings him up. 

"Damn it," I dropped the papers I needed to grade tonight on the ground. I've always been clumsy but it's still annoying. My friends would joke and say "I'm the only black person who was born without rhythm." That may or may not be true. I peered out walking to my car, letting the wind gently hit my face. I am so happy it's the weekend. 

"Do you want me to bring wine or Hennessy? What are you feeling tonight?" I asked. "Do you plan on shaking your ass? If so bring Hennessy. If not, bring wine." Tyra laughed over the phone. We never go out and I don't want to tonight. I dislike people hovering over me and I really do not like people in my face at all. Clubs and I don't mix, I partied enough in my teens. Now I'm over it. 

"I'll arrive in about an hour. We'll just have a girl's night and chill." I left the store with wine and snacks. My phone started to vibrate.

Unknown: Hey, Mia? 

Me: Who is this?

Unknown: A person that paid $10,000 to bribe a man to give me your number.

Me: Well, I hope it was worth it. I'm blocking you now.

Alexander: Wait, It's Alex Marino. Do you remember me because you are all I can think about. Can we talk? 

Me: I'm about to hang out with a friend, but I'll call you when I get a chance. 

I made my way to Tyra's house. "You will never guess who just messaged me." Obviously she knew who it was because it brought a smile to her face. "I don't know how he was able to get my phone number. The company has a strict privacy policy." I thought about the extent he must've gone through just to talk to me. "I told him I'd call him later so, let's get started on our wine."

Alexander  was the only thing on my mind after leaving Tyra's. I had a little liquid courage so that worked in my favor. I grabbed my phone and dialed his number. The phone was picked up swiftly by a woman. "May I ask who this is?"

" I called to speak with Alex. Is this his phone number? I asked. 

"Yes, it is but I'm sure he doesn't have time for you when I'm in his bed." she replied with a snide remark. Why the hell would he text me knowing he has a girlfriend or whatever laying with him at his house. 

I should've known better than to believe that he genuinely missed me or wanted to talk to me. He probably just wants to see if he can get me to spread my legs again.

 Asshole. 

I would never repeat that decision. I came home different. I didn't know where my morals went. Literally trading my body  for money. There was nothing I could do about it now, but never again. 

"Kami, what did you do with my phone?" She was a steady fuck but her attitude was atrocious

"Kami, what did you do with my phone?" She was a steady fuck but her attitude was atrocious. "Kami, where the hell is my phone?" I searched my room until I found it tucked in one of my pillow cases. 

"Don't yell at me and I forgot to tell you one of your little fuck buddies called while you were showering. I was sure to let her know that you just finished fucking me." 

I took  a deep breath. I scrolled through my call log and of course Mia called me back. How could I possibly explain that a girl I fuck on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays answered my phone. But don't worry because we aren't together. That sounds like a bucket of bullshit. 

I've made my way through worse situations so I'm up for the challenge. I know what I want and I'm going to get it. Mia needs to be in my bed every day and every night. So, I'll do what I have to then make sure she never leaves again. Right now, I have a more pressing issue. 

There is a new gang in town trying to take over parts of my territory. I've been in charge for 6 years. If they think a little heat is going to scare me away, they are as stupid as their moms look.

 John, "I need you to contact Emilio about getting the C4. I refuse to lay down and lascia che questi  figli di puttana prendano la mia terra."  

So the plan is to bomb three of their four warehouses. We will push them out and if they refuse to leave then head shots it is. I hate having blood on my hands, but if someone suspects any weakness it'll be the downfall of my empire. 

Vote & Comment. 

Please and thank you 😍