Torture Warehouse

Shout out to @amanda840397 for the boss ass title! Happy Reading.

Screams echoed through the warehouse as we entered.

Mia gripped my arm tight. "It's okay baby. He deserves it." I kissed her hand leading her to the back of the building.

Lorenzo was strapped to a chair, bloody but still conscious. Luca had been busy. 

"Mia you've come to play today." Luca smirked, blood dripping from the knife in his hand.

"Lorenzo, this is Mia. Mia, this is Lorenzo. She is the person Marcia threatened not even 3 hours after giving birth. So, I'm giving her a choice. Mia would you prefer me to stab him in his dick or in his eye." The rage in Luca's voice could not be controlled.

"The eye, stab him in the eye." Mia looked away as Luca pushed the blade of the knife into Lorenzo's eye inch-by-inch until it broke and he let out a blood curdling scream. 

"Alright, Luca. It's my turn to have some fun." I huffed, ready to take out all my frustration. "Hand me that sledgehammer Dolce amore." Mia quickly did as I asked.

"Okay, Lorenzo, depending on how you answer this question you may or may not save your mother's life. Where's Giuseppe?"

"I don't know, I really don't know." His breathing became labored.

I crashed the sledgehammer into his right knee then his left. The sound of his bones cracking and screams calmed my nerves. I shouldn't enjoy it this much, but I do. 

Borderline insanity.

"Luca, tell them to light the house on fire." He picked his phone up and began dialing a number. "Put it on speaker."

"I prego no, non farmi del male." a voice cried over the phone. Please no, don't hurt me. 

"Mamma," Lorenzo whispered out. "Stop, I'll tell you what you want to know. He's at a safe house in Newark."

"Address." I replied.

"5037 Newline Dr. Just please don't hurt my mom."

"She's fine, but Marcia is already dead and you're next. Now which arm do you like the best?"

Luca snickered, placing the bone saw in my hand. I hummed while sawing Lorenzo's left arm until the tendons popped. His cries filled the room until he passed out.

"Give him a shot of adrenaline, wake him up." He doesn't deserve the easy way out. He lied to my face for weeks. 

Mia stood on the side of the room. I could tell she was uncomfortable, but she did better than I thought she would. I threw up the first time my dad brought me to the torture chamber, granted I was only nine years old. He was the nicest man you'd ever meet until he wasn't. He was a real life Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. So, I get it honestly.  He laid the framework for my entire company. I'd do him a disservice if I didn't kill for it.

"Baby girl, you want to have some fun?" She looked down at the bat I offered her. I wrapped my arms around hers,  aiming the bat at Lorenzo.

"We'll start with the chest, less blood splatter. I would hate for a drop to cover your pretty face." I kissed the back of her ear, guiding her arms as she swung the bat.

A loud pop made her jump.  "Broken ribs, great job baby."

"Thank you. Now let's get back to my sweethearts. Well, shower first then babies.

_____________________

We rented an apartment close to the hospital. Mia wasn't comfortable with the distance between our house and the NICU. 

The drive was quiet with Mia holding my hand the entire way. Walking into the apartment I could see the worry in her eyes. Maybe she regretted her decision. Maybe I pushed her too far.

I walked into the bathroom, turning the shower on. Mia strolled in after me undressing, stepping into the shower without a word. I stared in the mirror mentally creating a plan to kill Giuseppe before sunrise. 

"You aren't going to join me?" She opened the shower door looking out at me.

I entered the shower, closing my eyes letting the water drip down. I felt Mia softly wrap her arms around my body hugging me as if I was about to disappear, peppering kisses along my back. I turned around looking into her eyes. Her curls flowing freely, her body glistening under the water.

I pulled her into me, kissing her slowly letting all of today's sins go down the drain. Mia's hand slid below my waist, stroking my hard bulge.

"Mia don't, you know we can't." She still had 1 week until she was cleared for sex and I was counting down. 

"Shhhh, let me take care of you." Mia placed her index finger on my lips.

I closed my eyes as her tongue trailed down my stomach, planting kisses until she reached my hard cock. I love seeing Mia's pretty lips wrapped around my dick.

"Adoro fotterti la bocca." I love fucking your mouth. "Open wider."

I proceed to fuck her pretty little mouth, hitting the back of her throat with every stroke. 

She gagged on my dick taking it into her like the good girl she is. I continued to use her mouth as my own personal fuck toy until my cum dripped deep down her throat. 

"Such a nasty girl."