I Do!

4 MONTHS LATER

I was frantic.

"Just calm down, amore. Everything is going to be okay." I could hear Nico and Matteo's baby talk in the background.

"Alexander, if you tell me to calm down again, I will hurt you."

I hung up the phone. He was so relaxed that it was making me sick. It was our wedding day. My hair was perfect, my makeup was phenomenal, but I could barely zip my dress up. This is what having sex with a man with sperm of steel gets me. My stomach was flat until I was four months pregnant with the triplets. I'm only two months pregnant and I have a pudge. After this, my tubes are getting burned, tied, clipped or whatever they do with them.

"You look beautiful Ms. Mia." Ms. Mildred's words broke down all the emotions in me. "Today is your wedding day and you're going to be okay. We are here for you, look at your pretty daughter. She is waiting for her mommy. What can I do to help you?" She wrapped her arms around me pulling me into a hug.

My worries melted away. "I think I needed that."

Jackson would be walking me down the aisle today. He treats me like his own daughter. I'm so thankful for the family Alexander has gifted me.  

Now, I just need to call him and apologize for these pregnancy hormones. The phone rang once before he picked it up.

"I already know and I love you too." He said as soon as he answered, causing me to laugh. "I can't wait to marry you today."

"I can't wait either. I love you so much. See you at the altar." I was imagining him standing there waiting for me. I feel blessed. I love him and our family more than anything.

"See you at the altar." He repeated before hanging up.

I took a deep breath as the church doors opened. Jackson patted my hand, "Let's get you down the aisle."

 I spotted a few old work associates and friends; the other 200 guests were a blur. Apparently marrying a wealthy man meant weddings were an enormous social event. My eyes rested on Alexander. He held out his hand, helping me step up the altar.

"You look absolutely amazing amore mio." Alexander bit down on his bottom lip.

"So do you," I day dreamed about our first time meeting and how scared I was to give myself to him. Now, I do so willingly without fail. I said, "I do," without worry. I trust Alex with my mind, my body and my heart.

Our reception was beautiful. Alexander pulled off what would have been impossible for any other man. He obtained The Plaza on Fifth Avenue with only three months notice. The emerald decor polished with bits of white and rose gold were perfect for our spring wedding. Matteo and Nico were so handsome in their suits and Khiree looked absolutely adorable in her dress. I have the world's cutest kids and that's not up for debate. The constant well wishes kept us busy. I was finally able to eat after hours of talking. Then we danced the night away.