Sex

I felt something brushing against my body then opened my eyes to see Alexander's are locked on me

I felt something brushing against my body then opened my eyes to see Alexander's are locked on me. He continued to rub my breasts lightly, flicking my nipples. His hand came up and caressed my lips. Pulling the cover off my body he took me in with his eyes. He leaned down to kiss my lips.  I'm lost in a trace.

His hand rubbed my clit making me moan out and open my legs. His tongue licked from my ear to my neck. His kisses landed on my nose. Then moved back to my lips. My stomach started to shake as his left hand slid down my body into my soaking wet pussy.

"Dolce amore you're so fucking wet." He removed his fingers and placed them into his mouth. "La tua figa è così dolce." He began blowing air against my clit. Gliding his tongue in between my folds, I arched my back releasing a moan of pleasure. 

My breaths became shallow as he continued sucking my clit while pushing two fingers in and out of me. His right hand traveled up my body massaging my breasts. I tilted my head back as my legs began to tremor.

He didn't let go. He kept his mouth locked onto my pussy causing my orgasms to crash into  each other. My body started to convulse violently.

"Stop, I need a minute." I can barely form the words. My body still in shock from overstimulation.

"Two weeks without sex, you owe me at least four orgasms. I'll take more, but no less" He looked up at me and smirked.

He dipped his hand into my sweet spot using my juices to lubricate his cock. Then stroked his length letting cum drip down his hands. I braced myself as he lined his dick up with my entrance. He thrust himself into me. I let out a scream of pleasure and pain. He stretched my pussy with his dick hard and fast.

"Oh my god. Yes, daddy." I whispered into his ear.

Pushing my legs open further, he sunk into me. His strokes increased and our moans met. My heart started to race. I closed my eyes as I felt my orgasm approaching.

"Open your eyes, I want to see you cum."

"I can't." 

"I said open your eyes." I forced my eyes open as pleasure washed over me. He leaned down and began to kiss and suck my neck.

"Good girl." he groaned as his strokes became erratic. He moaned out loudly. Filling me up with his warm cum and kissing my lips.

I finally caught my breath as I melted into the bed. He looked into my eyes and smiled.

All of a sudden he flipped me over. Kissing from the top of my neck to my ass. Spreading my cheeks he began eating my ass for dear life. This man has to be a sex demon. Spitting into my pussy he rammed his dick inside me. I moaned out his name. He pushed so deep that I screamed out, he continued to fuck me. Pulling my body up to massage my clit while thrusting into me.

"Ragazza la tua figa è tutto." he muttered out. Girl your pussy is everything. 

I really need to learn Italian.

My legs shook from the stimulation until my body gave out and fell onto the bed. He continued to fuck me chasing his own orgasm. Then pulled out and shot his cum onto my back.

Leaning over to kiss my cheek he whispered, "You still owe me two more. You can use your mouth or you can accompany me into the shower."

"Can I have a raincheck?" I groaned out. My body was completely exhausted.

"Absolutely not." He rubbed my arm then carried me into the shower where he fucked me again.

"Are you sore?" he asked. What does he think? He almost broke my damn back.

"Kinda." I replied.

"I'll run you a bath, it should help. We can catch up on our activities tonight."

I stepped into the tub and allowed my mind and body to relax. The hot water felt perfect against my skin. "You want to join me?" I looked over at him standing in front of the mirror with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"You don't want me to do that." He said in a sarcastic tone. He walked over and kissed the top of my forehead.

"Are you scared? Afraid you have no control over your cock." I rolled my eyes and turned my head to the other side. I heard a splash as he stepped into the tub. I lifted my foot out of the water.

He looked at me like I was crazy. "What does that mean? I'm not touching your feet." I bit my bottom lip and flashed him a sweet smile.

"This is the first and only time." His massages caused a sense of comfort to wrap around my body.

"Look at Alexander Marino massaging my feet." I giggled. He dropped my foot back into the water.

I drifted over to him and gently kissed his lips. He instantly grabbed my body, bringing me into his arms. Our kisses became sloppy and wet. I lined my body up over his lap, slowly sinking down onto his cock. Moving up and down on his dick while Alexander sucked my neck, sure to leave marks. He gripped my hips as I rolled back and forth on his lap.

'Fuck" he moaned out. I rode him until he buried his head into my neck. His orgasm took over him. Then he placed his forehead onto mine. 

"Now we are even." I grinned. 

Vote & Comment

Please and Thank you 😍