Business Man

A brief knock on the door woke me up. "Ma'am, would you like any breakfast?" I stood up, put my robe on then opened the door. "I'll just have a cup of coffee." I walked down the grand staircase to the kitchen. I saw a plethora of assorted foods and drinks. 

"I wasn't sure what you like to eat so I had my cook make a little of everything."

 I turned my head to the left and saw him. He wore a blue three piece suit. His hair styled to perfection and eyes absolutely gorgeous. The only thing that would make him even more attractive is if my legs weren't sore from being manhandled last night. "Thank you," I said quietly. 

He walked over to me, "I have to work today, but after that we can spend time together. Have you visited New York before?"  

"No, I've never really left Texas." I replied. 

"Well let's change that." He took an apple off the table and headed out of the door. 

_________________________________

*My phone vibrates*

 Tyra: Girl, are you safe? Do I need to call 911. 

Me: You would be too late. I would've been dead already."

Tyra: Well, I'm happy you are alive. How is it going? Is he as fine as his picture?

Me: Fortunately, yes he is sexy as hell. The rest is okay. I'm pretty tired and kinda sore from last night's activities. 

Tyra: At least you have $525,000 coochie. I gave mine up to Marcus' ugly face in 10th grade. 

Me: Girl, you are a mess. I'll call you later. 

________________________________

I went to my room to get ready for the day. I brought a beautiful yellow dress and decided to wear it with a pair of sandals from home.  I gave myself a tour around the house. The day went by rather quick. It was 5:30 before I knew it. 

"Did you enjoy snooping around today?" Alexander asked. 

"Whatttt? I questioned. 

"Cameras," he replied. My face immediately flushed and I put my head down.

"It's okay, if I wanted to hide something I know where to put it." He smirked.

"I am so sorry, I can be a little nosey." I laughed. I wanted to disappear, but tried to play it cool.

"Get dressed, be ready in 45 minutes, we are going out." 

"Yes, sir. I mean okay." I walked as fast as possible towards my room talking to myself. Yes, sir what the hell is wrong with me? Why do I always have to be so awkward?  

I admired a silky black dress in the closet and decided to wear it with the brand new pair of Louboutin heels he had purchased. I stood in front of the full body mirror. Satisfied with my choice of outfit, I began to walk down the stairs. 

"I bought you something. I noticed your purse is a little dated so my assistant pick up a new one." I shook my head no. "Don't worry about it, it's Louis Vuitton so it wasn't expensive at all." He handed me the purse. 

"You really didn't have to buy me anything. I can't accept this gift." I looked down at the $4,000 price tag shocked. How rich is this man if $4,000 is nothing? That's my paycheck for a month. His hand went to my lower back as we walked out of the door. His driver opened the door for us. "Where are we going?" I asked. He looked at me then looked away. "I don't like surprises at all so could you just tell me?" 

"No."

What did he mean no? I started praying that we weren't on our way to an abandoned building. We drove for about 20 minutes then stopped. The driver opened the door and Alex helped me out. I looked up  and was at a loss for words. We were outside a building that had at least 100 floors. It had Marino Enterprises in bold letters above the entrance. We took the elevator to the top floor. There was a loud noise as we walked out of the elevator. A jet black helicopter with Alexander written on the side was on the helipad. My dress flew up as soon as we walked close, I was so embarrassed. 

"I should be the only person seeing your ass tonight." he smirked. I don't understand this man and his mood swings. He goes from amazing and sweet to cynical and selfish in all of 30 seconds. 

He helped me into the helicopter and strapped me in. We flew around seeing all the sights New York had to offer. I was having the time of my life, but he was unimpressed. He spent his time on his phone or looking out of the window. 

Half way through the ride I looked at him and said, "Thank you." 

He stared into my eyes and pushed his hand under my dress. "I'm sorry if I hurt you last night, but I needed to fuck you like that. I wanted to see if your sweet little pussy could take it and it did." 

I breathed out slowly. What the hell was happening?